What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Those are flamethrowers. You can see the blue flame when she mentions the thread's title.

I'm thinking she changes weapons for her variations? Going all Deadshot an' stuff...
I dunno usually flamethrowers have some sort of fuel tank shown. Could be though. I looked freeze frame and there's no hoses or anything from her gauntlets and the blue light looks more like a LED thing probably associated with a variation.

From the back:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Also, took another shot at the gif. It's less seizure inducing now:

Also as a bonus. During the slow down you can see a red LED light on her right forearm during the second punch to Kotal. That strongly suggests her LED lights are her Variation indicators to me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I wish they didm't cut the Xray up so abruptly, I would have liked to have seen the whole thing.

Slowed it down.

You just know her flamethrower/explosive gauntlet it going to go off in the full thing.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos

AHAHAHAHAHWHAHA

GET REKT.

Srsly Shazzy how da FUQ are you gonna pick Cassie when you're not being sassy right now

also revolver is a tester working on Jacqui she has a move where she says "we don't take kindly to threats"

Status
Not open for further replies.