What's new

Offline sets with Pig, Fly, and Xeno

Should I post more match footage like this?

• yes...fun casual setup and great matches

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • yes...please work on your audio recording

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • yes...less dogs

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • no...go away. You suck and I hate you

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

eexcaliburr

Ancestors... oh, nevermind
Your dogs has great offencive game, what does they think about some tournaments?
But seriously, good intelligent games. I hoped to see Jax gameplay, It would be most interesting for me.
BTW, I still remember your Nightwolf manuals and tourney games, thst leads to pick that salty native to mains.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It is super sad that an actual thread with actual matches from actual players has like two posts, and "IS LIU KANG TOO GOOD?!" is going on 20 pages.
Even sadder that weekly results with tournament players and international tournaments have worse than this. If I made a thread today that said "Is Kotal really good?" it would be fire

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I don't know if you play Cyber but it's the best for Cassie. Likely one of her bad MUs if you want the counter pick.
I played this MU with Youph. I think he thinks it's slightly in Kano's favour but I actually think it could be even.

Dev.K.

Noob
Some good stuff in here, you guys are killers. Nice to see Pig has picked up Reptile, such a boss character. I feel comfortable picking that ugly mofo in any matchup.