What's new

NRS Introduces Enhanced Online BETA For MKX; Sign-Ups Are Now Live

It shouldn't be a problem, they're sending codes to email addresses. If it worries you so much, just change your WB password.
Well, I mean, it might still be linked to accounts that don't have the one hour play time, so how do they know which is mine? Hopefully it works but idk :/

E

Eldriken

Alright. It said that e-mails would start being sent out this week, so hopefully we get ours sooner rather than later.
Yeah, I know. It said they'd be sent out starting yesterday, which struck me as odd considering we couldn't register until today. >_>

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Well, I mean, it might still be linked to accounts that don't have the one hour play time, so how do they know which is mine? Hopefully it works but idk :/
I'm even in a worse situation than you: my email of wbid has 3 accounts linked, one from psn eur, one from psn usa and one from xbox live...xD

@16 Bit @colt Any word on how multiple accounts linked to your WBID will work? I gave out mine to a bunch of people near the beginning of the game so they could get the mobile skins and I don't know if that will be an issue or not.

So I was using someone else's wb account for about 7 months, if I just switch it to mine will it show I only played like 10 matches or something?

trufenix

bye felicia
@16 Bit @colt Any word on how multiple accounts linked to your WBID will work? I gave out mine to a bunch of people near the beginning of the game so they could get the mobile skins and I don't know if that will be an issue or not.
wbid is platform non-specific so technically all your time would add up. But you may get dq'd for handing it out to a bunch of people (Which I'm sure is a no-no in the EULA).

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
When I click "Submit" after entering my e-mail and password, it just sits there. -_-

Edit: Well, it worked through Chrome but not Firefox. Oh well. Here's hoping I get picked. df2 all day with Jacqui if I get in. huuuuue
lol the opposite for me, wouldn't work through chrome so I switched to firefox and it went through.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Never used WBPlay account. Just made one and linked it to my profile. Will it count the time accumlated altogether or since it was linked?