What's new

NRS Introduces Enhanced Online BETA For MKX; Sign-Ups Are Now Live

I will try and post an update about every 20-30 fights

First of all I have a wired connection with the best internet I can buy where I live.

It didn't start good at all
First 12 Fights all Desynchronized at the start of the match after waiting 2-3 minutes to find a match
Next 2 I though a punch and froze my opponent could push me a crossed the arena
I'd say that 16 out of the next 18 fights were perfect only issue seems to affect Jacqui she flickers and glitches so bad that she looks like she is teleporting.

It won't let you say "Xbox Record That" or take screen shots when it freezes

First assessment after that start it's getting better

I think they are basing the Beta codes on online wins I'm decent maybe top 25% of those who play the game but I haven't played anybody that isn't Tournament level (nobody is dropping combos AKA Tyler Lansdowning)

trufenix

bye felicia
I will try and post an update about every 20-30 fights

First of all I have a wired connection with the best internet I can buy where I live.

It didn't start good at all
First 12 Fights all Desynchronized at the start of the match after waiting 2-3 minutes to find a match
Next 2 I though a punch and froze my opponent could push me a crossed the arena
I'd say that 16 out of the next 18 fights were perfect only issue seems to affect Jacqui she flickers and glitches so bad that she looks like she is teleporting.

It won't let you say "Xbox Record That" or take screen shots when it freezes

First assessment after that start it's getting better

I think they are basing the Beta codes on online wins I'm decent maybe top 25% of those who play the game but I haven't played anybody that isn't Tournament level (nobody is dropping combos AKA Tyler Lansdowning)
you should definitely post this on the official beta forums. There is next to nothing of value being reported over there, just a lot of people begging for codes.