What's new

[Nov 22, 2015] Test Your Pride: The First Italian Major (Rome, Italy)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'll be staying with my mother, we're planning on coming 1 day earlier than the rest of the Greekdojo guys so we can tour around the day before since she wants to travel too. I will google for any hotels nearby.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
@Qwark28 You should ask me, forgot to mention the airport when I told you about prices
Yeah, that's what I thought because I saw over 4 times the price I had confirmed last week.

I will 100% know whether I can come next week, some appointments and midterms came up.

st9rm

viennality.com
i'm also planning my trip now, not 100% confirmed yet though.
i'll either check in with a few willing persons at an airbnb or probably look for a hostel/hotel near the venue

Just an heads up:

For those travelling by airplane (most of you i guess), while on paper Ciampino airport seems closer to the location, you can take a train directly from Fiumicino airport to Roma Termini railway station (about 20-30 mins i guess). From there, you can just get an underground train and take the Colli Albani stop (5 minutes). Easy as that.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
About two buttplugs per mile
Man is 4 where I live and a quick feel for a tip lol

Would love to try a decent Itslian food place you go to Italy and not eat any Pasta, I think we should go on a date the evening before and where are most fanciest well dressed tracksuit

Would love to try a decent Itslian food place you go to Italy and not eat any Pasta, I think we should go on a date the evening before and where are most fanciest well dressed tracksuit
Food will be the least of your worries, trust me

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone

I'm bringing my cocktail dress

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
@SchiacciSempre 4 ppl (including qwark) are coming from greece, that's exactly half of our scene, didn't expect them to accept. 2 questions... for now

1) when is this:
3RD DEADLINE - NOVEMBER 22TH, 2016 (untill 20 mins before the tournament): 20 euro

2) how many entries are there so far?

@SchiacciSempre 4 ppl (including qwark) are coming from greece, that's exactly half of our scene, didn't expect them to accept. 2 questions... for now

1) when is this:
3RD DEADLINE - NOVEMBER 22TH, 2016 (untill 20 mins before the tournament): 20 euro

2) how many entries are there so far?

1) 3rd deadline is if you pay the registration fee at the venue

2) there are about 30 entries, not counting @st9rm and his crew, some italian guys (myself included lol) and you guys. I think we'll be about 40-45 entrants if everything goes right

Please register ASAP