What's new

[Nov 22, 2015] Test Your Pride: The First Italian Major (Rome, Italy)

Hello everyone. Some of you may know me, since i posted some gameplay footage from my youtube channel. Since i know European players are starving for tournaments, we are trying to organize the first Mortal Kombat-only International Tournament in Italy. If this tournament does well, with many international guests, it can become a staple in the European scene. Rome is easy to reach and cheap for most of the European countries, and the tournament will be held in an E-Sports bar in Rome, with lagless setups and LOTS of freeplay. We decided to do a single day tournament so it will be cheaper for everyone.

Don't bother looking at the prize money, because the more people join the tournament, the higher it goes AND we can ask for a NetherRealm pot bonus if enough people register and show up.
Please, if you are European and you love the game, help us gain the "Major" status for a MKX-only event. You can ask me for all the info you need or you can post on the Facebook page, we'll be more than happy to help you.

I'd like someone to post this on the front page, if they can, cause it's pretty important stuff. We have VERY GOOD TOs and i can guarantee you will be having a wonderful time.

Facebook link for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1663427057237128/

Check out the official trailer!!

Updated registrated players list:

- Asodimazze (Alfio Zacco) - Italy
- EasyFix | Bonehead (Daniele Ruggiero) - Italy
- LLL.Taco (Michael Martinez) - Netherlands
- Firebreather (Luke Kearns) - Ireland
- Semensatch (Mario Costantini) - Italy
- Antonello Nonni - Italy
- BokenTwo (Gennaro Boken Padula) - Italy
- DavideHT (Davide Fruncillo) - Italy
- EridOne (Gaudino Erid Francesco) - Italy
- Lintinisi (Fausto Vitale) - Italy
- Loudsandman (Matteo Morresi) - Italy
- KuroChan (Renzo Otazú Gutierrez) - Italy
- (BB) Thorx (Tomasz Rudecki) - Poland
- (BB) Snoop (Jakub Snopkiewicz) - Poland
- Kiba87 (Alessandro Marsella) - Italy
- Andrea Marsella - Italy
- Pho (Mattia Bradaschia) - Italy
- Kurochan jr (Antonio Tropeano) - Italy
- ProtoBomb93 (Lorenzo Bobby Fiori) - Italy
- SaSSolino (Alessandro Morandi) - Italy
- Octagon | Jupe (Justus Hyytiäinen) - Finland
- Octagon | JerQ_Q (Jere Härsilä) - Finland
- DarxJack (Emanuele Saponara) - Italy
- Alby (Arber Hysa) - Albania
- FMHeart (Stefano Rossi) - Italy
- GraninMG (Damien James) - France
- Crathen (Andrea Cavalieri) - Italy
- Roberto Delia - Italy
- Fury (Rosario Calabrese) - Italy
- EasyFix | Trigun (Valerio Mec) - Italy
- EasyFix | Federico - Italy
- WiseM0nkey (Sebastiano Galli) - Italy
- Demonvenom84 (Matthew Zaltron) - Italy
- SSgrillo (Fabio Di Lorenzo) - Italy
- Vak Phoenix - Czech Republic

@rubmytaco @Braindead @RyuKazuya @Madzin @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @PND OmegaK @Mitsuownes

TestYourPride_MK.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Hi bro
That sounds amazing and i d really like to join it pretty much depends on the date though :)

Well i d like to do my best to support you guys at any cost. Therefore may i posts that information on germanys biggest fgc page? maybe there will be a few more people interested to join.

As far as i am conserned i will try to attend as often as possible.

Buona fortuna !

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Just let me know where and when exactly. I'll definitely be there if I know long enough in advance.

Edit: never mind.. I see the date is already set. This is pretty last minute, but i'll see what I can do.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
What are the chances of the event being moved to Saturday? :p I really need to be back for work on Monday and the flight times on Sunday aren't very good. Also, it would be nice if someone could pick me up at the airport or something :)

Ok guys, we've been debating internally and we came to the conclusion that sunday was better FOR ITALIAN PLAYERS. We can still change the date to saturday if there's enough demand from international players. If enough people request a switch to saturday i will be opening a poll and everyone SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in attending the event can vote.

@rubmytaco : We will definitely be picking you guys up at the airport. You can ask your LLL mates Mbr, CharmingRogue and Prey cause they already came to Italy for a (Street Fighter) tournament. The TOs are the same so they can guarantee you guys will get VIP treatment.

@Roland of Eld : we will stream every match and we'll have HD recordings on my youtube channel and on the Italian Gaming Championship youtube channel

@RyuKazuya : Do as you please to spread the word. And Grazie Mille (Thank you so much)

I'd like to hear from the UK guys too, FoxyGrampa Ketchup Mustard where you at?

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Probably a little too early to ask but will y'all have a stream? Would be great to see your players in action.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'd like someone to post this on the front page, if they can, cause it's pretty important stuff. We have VERY GOOD TOs and i can guarantee you will be having a wonderful time.
I got it for you, also for Facebook & Twitter. Also, keep this thread up to date w/ any new info or changes, and tag me so i can do what i can to help. Also, for the results, be sure to post them here when you can after the event: http://testyourmight.com/forums/tournament-event-aftermaths.14/ Thanks! :coffee:

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Is there someone I can stay with for a couple of days? I'll probably fly in on Saturday and leave early Monday morning. I need to know asap.

@Tim Static : Thanks man, much love :D I will keep the thread updated (we're creating the new tournament logo and it will be awesome).

@rubmytaco : I think we can arrange that, can you add Filippo Facchetti on Facebook? He's the TO and he solved a lot of issues with international players in the past. Tell him you spoke to me.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
FT3 for the whole tournament (groups + brackets) is something no other event offered. The structure is the very best one could ask for :)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Are you guys Italian players or I-talian players? Being I-talian, I hadda ask. :p

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
@Tim Static : Thanks man, much love :D I will keep the thread updated (we're creating the new tournament logo and it will be awesome).

@rubmytaco : I think we can arrange that, can you add Filippo Facchetti on Facebook? He's the TO and he solved a lot of issues with international players in the past. Tell him you spoke to me.
Looks like I'm going to be attending :) Just need to check with work and I should be good.