What's new

[Nov 22, 2015] Test Your Pride: The First Italian Major (Rome, Italy)

I will be editing the main post when international players book their flight/register for the event. LLL.Taco is the first confirmed player, hope many others will follow!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Just checked flights and they seems to be relatively cheap. I'll have a proper look into this when I get home.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
@SchiacciSempre Would you be able to recommend any nearby hotels for the event? Flight prices are making this look very viable at the moment depending on how much a hotel might cost.

Canapper

Insignificant speck of feculent scum
Fuck it I'm down (over 90% sure at this point, just clearing it with my College first)

Will book my flight next week, anybody got a crib to crash if needed?

@Canapper would you be up for going ?
Hey thanks for letting me know, I'd love to be there but I wouldn't be able to make a decision yet, where are ya staying?

@ Everyone booking their flight:

When you are 100% sure you will (and if you booked your flight you should be XD) can i please ask you to register for the tournament? The more people are confirmed, the earlier we can improve the cash prizes, and as you can see the later you pay, the higher the registration fee will be. It's only 10 euros to register and it would greatly help us if you pre-register ASAP. Be sure to tell the organizer you are paying FOR the MKX tournament. We will soon have a list with the pre-registered players. Thank you.

Copy-Paste from the Facebook post

WHERE:
ASD ICON, Via Sgurgola 7, Roma

WHEN:
Sunday, November 22th

ENTRY FEES:
1ST DEADLINE - NOVEMBER 15TH, 2015: 10 euros
2ND DEADLINE - FROM NOVEMBER 16TH, 2015 TO november 21TH, 2016: 15 euros
3RD DEADLINE - NOVEMBER 22TH, 2016 (untill 20 mins before the tournament): 20 euros

HOW TO PAY:
Paypal: [email protected]
Bank money transfer - IBAN: IT84W0570403221000000291900

MORTAL KOMBAT X PRIZES
1) €300,00 + sponsors prizes
2) €150,00 + sponsors prizes
3) € 50,00 + sponsors prizes

EVERY PLAYER WILL GET A WELCOME BAG AT THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT.