What's new

Northwest Majors MKX Hype, Updates and top 8!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
That D'Vorah did a really good job against Wonder Chef. Now FChamp is gonna get nuked lol...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tom Whipped the floor with filipino champ. Match is done, Tom is Top 8 Winner,s Reo is top 8 winners, i don't care about Chris G because to me he is also NRS, so i will go to sleep now.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
so they ran out of time and arent streaming pool 4? cant help but think if these retarded ps4 controller rules werent here we wouldnt be wasting all this time and we would actually be able to stream the whole event. why the fuck is this incredibley non-tournament friendly console the console of choice?

cyke_out

Noob
so they ran out of time and arent streaming pool 4? cant help but think if these retarded ps4 controller rules werent here we wouldnt be wasting all this time and we would actually be able to stream the whole event. why the fuck is this incredibley non-tournament friendly console the console of choice?

It could also be that the tournament started close to an hour late.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
It could also be that the tournament started close to an hour late.
There were already multiple matches where controller issues made people throw away rounds. and there is no denying that having to sign in and out for both players before and after every game on top of people setting their own buttons and doing button checks will slow every event down by default