What's new

Question New Years Resolution Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament and Why?

Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament

• Tom Brady

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Reo

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • CD JR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Maxter

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Pig Of The Hut

Votes: 60 42.3%
  • Detroitballn

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • GGA 16 bit

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • FOREVER KING

• Perfect Legend

Votes: 41 28.9%
  • MIT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • DJT

• EGP TYRANT

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Curbolicous

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Death

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Tom Brady's Sub-Zero because he has no respect for Jade and because Subz doesn't beat her and PotH's Kenshi for obvious reasons.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Honestly I would love to beat all of you, ALL OF YOU. That is a tall order however. Might as well as aim for the stars the trick to getting better is to never ever be satisfied with how you are doing.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
Tom because he thinks I'm bad, 16 bit because I need that runback from UFGT, PL because he's the champ (and doesn't seem to think other Kung Lao players are any good), and Curbo because he started that Cage craze (which, subsequently, has been a problem for myself and other Kung Lao players). Sonic Fox too, since I need that runback from winners finals at Summer Jam and didn't get it at NEC.

I'M COMING FOR YOUUU.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I want to run that lame sub mirror with Tom again and play him in tourny too
I want 16 bit again I feel he can't beat my johnny in a full set
I want uncle bernie again because me and him always have super competitive fights hella hype.
I want Reo in tournament so I know he'll play serious vs me casuals he'll sandbag sometimes.
I want Detroit because He stole anaheim from me!:mad: aha
I want to fight dizzy again I played so horrible vs him when we first played
I want to play Pl again because he always get salty when he loses
I want to play all the top players I haven't fought before in tourny like maxter,cdsr etc
I want M2dave again that breaker he had saved him man I had that win that shit was close
Of course I always like playing curbo and want to play him again.

prospic

Noob
Reo is a koo guy, but not his kabal...so I would like to destroy his kabal with jade. Flawless him every round, so he can taste the salt. Stay free!

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Theres a reason I joined that beat reo team, hus reign needs to end

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I'd play XBlades. Not because I want to destroy him or anything but to level my Kang up. He'd be Vader and I'd be Luke! Luke-Kang! :p

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
NeoRussell. He has eliminated me from 2 events. Evo and mlg columbus. It is personal. I respect you as a player, but i am ready. I am coming for YOU sir. Next time we play, i will win, or i will quit mk (in a tournament setting)