What's new

Question New Years Resolution Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament and Why?

Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament

• Tom Brady

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Reo

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • CD JR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Maxter

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Pig Of The Hut

Votes: 60 42.3%
  • Detroitballn

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • GGA 16 bit

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • FOREVER KING

• Perfect Legend

Votes: 41 28.9%
  • MIT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • DJT

• EGP TYRANT

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Curbolicous

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Death

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I just clicked the whole list, I wanna body everyone :)

The main people on this list I want to beat I guess are the people that beat me, so that would be Perfect Legend CDjr and Tom Brady. I wouldn't mind bodying them in tournament

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Of like to play 16 bit in a tournament match again. Maybe then he will say hi back to me when I say hello.

Other then ect 2011 every tournament I have said hello to him at he has acted as if I wasn't there and just ignored me. Once I made sure to say it to his face. I have sent him a private message before and some tags to posts on tym and no response each time. Then that nonsense at this past Nec so I would really love to play him in a tournament again and maybe if be able to step up and not be a pussy and not lose a match due to my nerves and shaking. I'm so weird.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I've never intentionally ignored someone that's come up to me at a tournament.

Impose

A Call For Blood
Smash? REO

Just to have the win under my belt. No animosity.

To play with? Pig. Kenshi player :p

ChrisJG

Noob
I picked REO, Jr, Pig and Curbo.
Reo because hes a god; Jr because he was the one player, when I first started playing the game, that looked invincible; Pig because I main cage and that mu makes me wanna shoot myself in the foot, and Curbo because hes the reason I picked cage up :D.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
lol no one can beat REO that's why everyone is pointing a shotgun at pigshi :eek:

I didn't vote but Curbo needs to stop being so lame with Kabal. His Kabal got bodied by Denzell Sub-Zero and his Kabal got bodied again at NEC. Stick with the shades of Johnny Cage Curbo, seriously! <3

Curbo needs that comeback, so far gdlk Sonic Fox holds that title of legit teenage prodigy child. Ooh

Muffin Muggers was NOT an option in the poll! :mad:

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I choose MITDJT just because I'd love to say I beat him in a Scorp mirror even though mirror matches don't really mean anything.

Either that or a Stryker mirror because, yo bro, what were you actually thinking picking Stryker at Evo