What's new

[NEW VIDEO] Mortal Kombat X - The Cage Family Trailer

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
the Cage family crying is coming from people who are FAKE Mortal Kombat fans.... dead serious... If you complain about Johnny fucking Cage and Sonya Blade making into a MORTAL KOMBAT game you are a certified cornball....

Be happy NRS gave you a new character in Cassie Cage but she being in is more of the issue than JC and Sonya being in... gtfo with that bs... I like Cassie alot and appreciate the new chars but its the OG chars that have the right to be in first...

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
This was originally a thread by itself but was turned into a comment which is lame. Anyways,

This trailer shows the obvious confirmation that Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage are both playable characters in MKX, but there are other things that you fine gentlemen may have missed.

Video:

Things:
0:19 As the camera pans around, we see several characters in stone. Then we see Baraka pretty apparent. From the MKX Story Trailer, many believed that Baraka was one of the Tarkatans on the dock leading to the big ass boat, is this further confirmation that Baraka will be in game?

0:28 That is Johnny Cage kicking Jax's ass. Jax confirmed. Even tho his metal parts look really villain-esque...which is weird.

0:35 "He said, 'why ya botherin me' and I said 'Because my ex-wife is a pain in the -" Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade are divorced.

0:42 Sonya Blade has a parry. Great.

0:52 Kenshi is seen in great detail. This is more than likely a Kenshi confirmation.

1:07 THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT. Okay, remember the MKX Story Trailer where Raiden is sucking Shinnok into the amulet? Well, that background is the SAME background. So Sonya and Johnny WERE in the MKX Story Trailer. Also, we see in better detail Shinnok. This may mean a Shinnok confirmation, as well, as we see him in action and not just being sucked into an amulet.

1:13 "Here's Johnny". I mean, that's obvious but it's cool at the same time lol

I can NOT wait for the stream Friday so they can talk about the past two trailers that have given us a LOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mileena confirmed.
Johnny confirmed
Sonya confirmed
Jax Confirmed
Kenshi super fucking likely
More shinnok
Statues of baraka, shang/shunjinko(couldn't tell), and I think maybe liu or leri mei?

Just..wow. Not to mention after being on the fence about johnny, from what i've seen they have certainly sold me on it.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Just copy your breakdown notes as a comment in here.

Or we could all just make our own threads describing what we saw in this video...
Some people don't want to go through all the comments. I made a similar post for the MKX Story Trailer and got praise for breaking it down. lol