What's new

[NEW VIDEO] Mortal Kombat X - The Cage Family Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Im mobile this is copy/paste... trailer link coming...

Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment introduces the Cage family - Sonya Blade, her ex-husband Johnny Cage and their daughter Cassie Cage - in a brand new Mortal Kombat X video that encapsulates their turbulent yet entertaining relationship and diverse fighting styles. Born from the blood of champions, newcomer to the franchise Cassie Cage is limber and strong, wielding dual pistols in a brutal new way. Franchise favorites Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage, now revealed as playable characters in Mortal Kombat X, return to the series as protectors of Earthrealm once again despite their tumultuous past.

Thanks @Cage Redfield

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
Nice.

So now it's totally confirmed Sonya, Cage and even Jax in that trailer totally playable. :> Not to mention Mileena.

"Here's Johnny!"

But man, Kenshi at 0:54! Godlike. :>

Also at the end it say available on 04.14.15 on PC, PS4, X1, no more last gen, so it's almost as confirmed that last gen version is delayed.

Decay

King of the Bill
Wait a goddamned minute. Who the Hell is that on the left? There was a picture leaked of this character's chest in the jax forum, remember? But it appears it's def not jax lol.
Edit: Nevermind, probably was jax in an alternate costume. He has demonic metal arms and a bald head... looks amazing!! Holy shit.

Also we see Mileena in motion even if she's just getting beat up a bit lol.
Great trailer!

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK SHINNOK

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Shinnok looks sick. He better be playable! As for the Cage's, meh.. Johnny looks OK I guess. Sonya is my new fatality dummy

Last edited:

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Also note to says theres no PS3 and XBox 360 version at the end for 04/14/15.

Looks like its official that last gen is delayed until end of June.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Wait a goddamned minute. Who the Hell is that on the left? There was a picture leaked of this character's chest in the jax forum, remember? But it appears it's def not jax lol
It probably is Jax. We've already seen "dark kitana", maybe this is "dark jax".