What's new

General/Other - Tanya New Previews for Tanya from 5/14 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Same here, I'm mainly curious whether it will have some kind of special property or just be a normal naginata
What if that made her another Kung Jin.
In the aspect of having stupid good range.

I'm more interesting in the variation that looks like she has tattoos that light up.
Forgot the name of it.

Honestly, all this Tanya shade is so random. She's the best and most appropriate DLC character choice (she is a classic). Tremor, a character that was only in some flop side game, isn't even that interesting and the less said about the guests the better.

Tanya is literally the only DLC I'm hype for, Tremor is cute though... And the other two can go blow.
I actually REALLY agree with this. Tanya is the only one I'm hyped for. Tremor is ok, at least he's from the MK universe. The other two are actually quite annoying. Neither of them are even really relevant anymore (especially Predator) and are only there to appease and get money from nostalgic fans who like Maximillian who are a like... "HERP DERP PREDATOR IS AWESOME TAKE MY MONEY!!!!" Meh.... Can I please have more MORTAL KOMBAT characters in my MORTAL KOMBAT game?

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I actually REALLY agree with this. Tanya is the only one I'm hyped for. Tremor is ok, at least he's from the MK universe. The other two are actually quite annoying. Neither of them are even really relevant anymore (especially Predator) and are only there to appease and get money from nostalgic fans who like Maximillian who are a like... "HERP DERP PREDATOR IS AWESOME TAKE MY MONEY!!!!" Meh.... Can I please have more MORTAL KOMBAT characters in my MORTAL KOMBAT game?
I know. I've never seen predator, so I don't care about him.
I would have rather had Rain be playable instead.

Temptress

Edenian Empress

What is wrong with people liking her because she is black and in her first introduction she was a black women, and she clearly have african american features.

Because NRS white Washed he hell out of her and stripped away her features, mean she isn't black any more?
The Fuck
I'm sorry, but do you seriously think that having large lips (apparently a physical trait exclusive to African Americans) and somewhat dark skin somehow makes you black? How the fuck can you whitewash someone that was never black in the first place? I have no tolerance for unintelligent fools with an internalized victim complex.

If anything, Tanya looks more European/Arabic than she does 'black'.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I'm sorry, but do you seriously think that having large lips (apparently a physical trait exclusive to African Americans) and somewhat dark skin somehow makes you black? How the fuck can you whitewash someone that was never black in the first place? I have no tolerance for unintelligent fools with an internalized victim complex.

Big lips aren't the only African American feature.

Just because some shit doesn't happen to your race or culture, it doesn't mean you can act like it doesn't happen to others.
Just saying.

Tanya looks black. NRs would not have make hair skin darker and make her lips and nose bigger if she was anything else but black.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
We got the old Tanya back. Can we leave it at that? Variation speculation, release date, etc. Those are what we should be focusing on. This run around about her skin tone and features is pointless now.

And on that note; What Variations are you all most interested in? Kobu Jutsu was going to be my starting point.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Lol at the people complaining about her beeing (or not, what else) African American, black skin or European and Arabic... guys she's not even from the Earth... She's Edenian, their facial characteristics aren't 100% equal from the Earthrealm people.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I know. I've never seen predator, so I don't care about him.
I would have rather had Rain be playable instead.
You should see it, it's a good movie, at least if you like those Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. That said, yes I'd rather have MK characters and I'm most excited for Tanya, or rather only really.

Hades

Noob
Not overly hyped for this character but i'll give her a crack anyway to see how she plays. Seriously amped about tremor and predator though. I don't see how any of you could doubt NRS's abilities to create 'something from nothing'. We all know jadon could have been a steaming pile of horseshit seeing as he has no dialogue and his game plan is pretty much to the point. They still turned him into a brilliant character that fits into the mk universe, is unique (i mean look at his infinite armour move!) and still fits his horror movie persona. NRS will do the same for tanya, predator and tremor just you watch.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
We got the old Tanya back. Can we leave it at that? Variation speculation, release date, etc. Those are what we should be focusing on. This run around about her skin tone and features is pointless now.

And on that note; What Variations are you all most interested in? Kobu Jutsu was going to be my starting point.
Pyromancer and Dragon Naginata interest me the most. I hope it involves something cool like setting her naginata aflame or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.