What's new

New Dark Knight Rises Trailer

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
ANNE HATHAWAY ISN'T GONNA SUCK <3

I am fucking excited :D. Bane = my favorite supervillain in all of DC.

If Scarecrow comes back, I will joyously lose my shit.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
ANNE HATHAWAY ISN'T GONNA SUCK <3

I am fucking excited :D. Bane = my favorite supervillain in all of DC.

If Scarecrow comes back, I will joyously lose my shit.
I believe that Scarecrow makes a cameo in this, like how he did in The Dark Knight.

Also, I want to hear Anne Hathaway go "Purrrrrrrfect", at least twice in this film.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well this confirms what I instigated

Cat woman is good

And u see a glimpse of the main bad guy in the background where batman is fighting bane

Bane is not the main bad guy -

Hint: where scarecrow get all that psychedelic stuff?

Also notice how many times they are showing u the batman mask breaking

Remember this - Christian bale can die because batman is not a man

The whole trilogy is based on the symbol as was his other movie "the prestige"

Think about it

I could not be anymore hype for a movie. So happy with the first 2 of the set and this one is going to be off the charts.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Batman, The Avengers, Spiderman and the Hobbit all in one year! This looks pretty sick :D

I know this is never gonna happen...but Joseph Gordon-Levitt would be perfect to play Robin. The guys who wrote this trilogy could definitely make it work imo

Tolkeen

/wrists
I only ask one thing from the Gods. That if Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne dies, that Joseph Gordon-Levitt be allowed to wear the mantle. My 2 favorite actors ever. Also, I hope Cillian Murphy makes at least a cameo, he's such a beautiful man that it creeps me out.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Holy shit joseph gordon-levitt is in there.....he was epic in inception, i really hope that he's going to be good in this movie too.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'll just say, if Batman gets badly injured where he can become Batman again...fine(in the comics Bane broke his Back for a while). If they kill Batman=it will blow. All I'm going to say.

Looks good but not quite as good as Dark Knight. I'm still waiting for a JL movie, fuck Avengers.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I only ask one thing from the Gods. That if Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne dies, that Joseph Gordon-Levitt be allowed to wear the mantle. My 2 favorite actors ever. Also, I hope Cillian Murphy makes at least a cameo, he's such a beautiful man that it creeps me out.
you 50% right
:)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not feeling Bane's look...No sir.
Yeah, so far they really can't get his look right for a movie. He looks more like an MK character or WWE wrestler in the new movie, and like a juiced up, green brute with no mind in Batman & Robin lol.

They need to combine the two, give the new Bane a mask similiar to comics and Batman & Robin movie, with the sound and personality of the newer one in Dark Knight Rises..

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Well this confirms what I instigated

Cat woman is good

And u see a glimpse of the main bad guy in the background where batman is fighting bane

Bane is not the main bad guy -

Hint: where scarecrow get all that psychedelic stuff?

Also notice how many times they are showing u the batman mask breaking

Remember this - Christian bale can die because batman is not a man

The whole trilogy is based on the symbol as was his other movie "the prestige"

Think about it

About the hint.... I thought he died. But, if he is still alive i m not gonna be surprised. He was immortal in the comics. This movie is gonna be awesome. AdmiralAugustus Hugo Strange is gonna be epic if he is in the movie. About the broken mask, i believe this movie is gonna be based from the comic "The Man Who Broke The Bat". Dunno if the number of the scene when Batman's mask breaks has something to do with anything though.