What's new

New characters that should come back and shouldn't come back (MK4-MKA).

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Ryu Hayabusa. A guest character that makes sense.
EDIT: And Tremor, oh yes.
Ryu Hayabusa is already in DOA, not a likely guest character.

Tremor is the only character that would make me drop Raiden in a heart beat. Really hope he makes it into the next game.

I'm glad a lot of people are starting to support Tremor as a character in the next game. I would also really like to have the Earth ninja in.

Aside from Tremor, I would like to see:

- Cyber-Smoke
- Fujin
- Shinnok
- Tanya
- Bo Rai Cho

It would also be nice if they designed at least 4 completely new characters for the game.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm glad a lot of people are starting to support Tremor as a character in the next game. I would also really like to have the Earth ninja in.

Aside from Tremor, I would like to see:

- Cyber-Smoke
- Fujin
- Shinnok
- Tanya
- Bo Rai Cho

It would also be nice if they designed at least 4 completely new characters for the game.
Your list is the only one i support with just one char i disagree with (tanya) but i'll admit she has great potential,becoming good and helping free Edenia and then release the earthrealm warriors.

love the 4 new chars as well but aren't they out of elements?what if they do the characters and make the game a lil less good?(attention wise)

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I don't care about anything else, but two characters.
-Cyber Smoke
-Cyber Sub Zero

Hell I'm even okay if those two characters are the only playable ones. Nah, just kidding...Cyrax too.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
With how many fan favorites that "died" in the story mode I simply can't imagine them not bringing them back in MK10. I'm actually all for bringing back Kitana, Jade, Stryker, Jax etc., but having them dark and evil. As for characters I'd like to see return from the other games:

Sareena: I've always loved her look and her connection to Subzero.

Reiko: I would main him from day 1 if he's playable...he is amazing.

Jatakka/Kia: Quan Chi's other assassins that appeared alongside Sareena in MK Mythologies: Subzero.

Sheeva: I love how everyone hates her and I'd like them to spend some time on her and truly make her special!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I want Smoke, Cyber Smoke, Fujin, Shinnok (playable), and Havik to return.

I want Kung Lao and the majority of Deception characters to stay the fuck out.

Cyber Sub Zero <--- Fuck that. His name is Hydro. He was a person dammit D: And they made him a robot-a-majig.
Cyber Smoke/Human Smoke code.
Tremor :D
Reiko :D
Noob-Smoke T_T

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Fujin, Reiko, Bo' Rai Cho, and Kai I can safely say are gonna be in the next game

No Sub-Zero means you're gonna need Frost...temporarily

Jarek...well...he needs...changes...an overhaul of some sort...but look what it did for Stryker (except Stryker's a zombie now...dammit)

Make Tremor a reality! Come on NRS, I know you're listening!

Havik needs to be in. One of my favorites from MKD. Hotaru though...can stay out.

Darrius/Dairou: No. Bland characters to begin with. Bleh.

Shujinko: Hell no! Keep him out.

Taven: Ugh...even worse than Shujinko...completely undermines the MK veterans. DO. NOT. BRING. HIM. BACK. PERIOD!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Shujinko was put in MK:D because he was supposed to be Liu Kang's successor.And guess what? that muthaf*cka's dead again.So open your arms to hug a very very old man!Tough I prefer since the story has changed he stops his quest to free Onaga and gets in the Kombat young I'd say his 3rd form.

Other characters I want to see:
Skarlet having a story purpose this time
Reptile becoming a good guy
Tom Brady as Sub Zero's even younger younger brother.
Hydro
Havik because he was cool

And as a guest character: Either Leon Kennedy from RE to replace Stryker or Master Chief to replace Jax

Characters I want out:
Almost everyone that died 'cept for Sub Zero

Changes I'd like to see:
Redesign Noob so that he's not an annoying sum-b*tch
However Sub Zero comes back make him very agressive
Make story mode play as the bad guys too

Justice

Noob
I was going back through some old MKs (been on a classic gaming kick lately) and found a character that I personally loved but I don't think anyone has mentioned: Nitara. The only problem is, most of her moves were given to Mileena in MK9 and Skarlett got her background so I'm not sure how she would fit anymore. But I would really like to see her back all the same.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Frost-- Plays like a faster more rushdown focused sub-zero, with no projectiles, instead the last hit of a few of her strings will freeze opponents allowing for hit confirms.

Robot smoke-- I don't really how he plays, just let him be in.

Tremer-- don't really like him personally but everyone else wants him in. Have him be a "charge" character, slow and powerful, with lots of super armor.

Bo Rai Cho-- Change him completely, make him a grappler style character, but aesthetically make his moves similar looking to a mix of Kung Laos and Liu Kangs, fire balls and spinning and maybe a dive kick. No farting, but has a puke fatality.

Reiko-- Make him a playable balanced shao khan, hammer and all.

Tanya-- Black chicks are hot.

Goro-- Playable and balanced, completely overhaul him, remove his fireballs, make him a slow grappler type character.

Scorpions wife-- QC reanimates her after scorpion has a hissy fit, she comes back under quans control.

Another one of reptiles lizard people-- Make reptile more human, and have this one go full lizard tail and all.

Mavado-- No hooks swords, but focus on his grappling hooks, not sure how to make that work with out ripping off spencer, but eh.

Also two other brand new characters, along with the 2 I suggested it would be 4 new comers. Would also like a slight revamp to cyber-sub, remove his bombs maybe and give him something more interesting. And a alt costume for Ermac that looks like kitanas real dad.

aj1701

Noob
Characters I want out:
Almost everyone that died 'cept for Sub Zero
That'd be a great way to ensure a bomb of a game I think. The characters from the first three games seem to be the most popular. The 3D MKs are not most peoples favorites. I like MK9 because it's back to its MK1-3 roots, MK4 I barely played, and Armagedon might as well have not been an MK named name.

NKZero

Noob
As I've said before, in the new story, I hope they keep out all the guys who died in MK9 and they should put more emphasis on the newer characters from MK4 onwards. Obviously in offline versus play, they should bring back everyone from MK9 plus the new characters e.g. Havik, Reiko etc. Oh and please make every boss playable (and bring Shao Kahn back at least for offline gameplay).

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
I'd like to see some characters from DA through A that were largely forgettable get a big makeover and a more important role in the story and fleshed out way more.

People like Sareena, Li Mei, Darrius, Hotaru, Kira.

Not like bring a whole bunch back, but bring maybe one or two and really flesh them out, give them a role that has some weight in the story.

Also, I'd like to see Kai return.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
That'd be a great way to ensure a bomb of a game I think. The characters from the first three games seem to be the most popular. The 3D MKs are not most peoples favorites. I like MK9 because it's back to its MK1-3 roots, MK4 I barely played, and Armagedon might as well have not been an MK named name.
I don't really want characters from MK4-A to come back.I want brand new characters like Skarlet.But an MK game without Sub Zero is really ridiculous so he better find a way to come back or I'll be pretty pissed.

Ashrah is their best post-2D design.

Frost-- Plays like a faster more rushdown focused sub-zero, with no projectiles, instead the last hit of a few of her strings will freeze opponents allowing for hit confirms.
Yes.

Also, Nitara + wings on a 2D field? Lets go tridash.

FordCruller

Kombatant
I think Havik, Bo Rai Cho, and Tremor would be the best choices. Havik and Tremor would fit so well and could be so badassly done. And c'mon, every fighting game needs a great joke character to troll people, and Bo Rai Cho is THE MAN. :D

Narukami

Yu, God of Thunder
Kung Lao, Kitana ....stay dead....STAY DEAD!

Yup, I wish new characters Skarlet for example with a role in the Story Mode and some comebacks(Bo Rai Cho?,Frost(really, I don't see a MK without SZ or Scorp),and Reiko)