What's new

New 2D Fighter: "Fright Fights" will feature Dracula, Dr. Jeckyll, Mr, Hyde and More

If you are planning on using kickstarter why spend money/time getting the licenses for this stuff. Why not just use them as inspirations for new characters? Were the right very cheap due to business contacts or something?
The Chaney family and us are on the same page. We want to bring these legendary characters to a new audience.

Art

Grave_Intent
No Wolf-Man? But, it looks umm..Interesting? I would like to see some game play action or trailers to get a better idea of how it works before I make judgments.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Interesting! I am curious to see what will come of this. Are you using any engine, such as Unity or UDK, or did you roll out your own?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
as long as its fun ill play it.
Good stuff on working on a game...
ppl can hate while they cry for buffs in a game they have no control over

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
This is getting me in the mood for some classic horror films.

Can't wait to watch this unfold. I'm already impressed that you have the rights to so many characters and this much of a demo in 4 days. I did a 2D fighter as a programming student with a group of 4 others that didn't make it to this stage for months.

n9195v

Noob
Creature from he black lagoon please! This will be my main game if the creature is in it please do so !!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Well, we are hoping to use the TYM crew to make sure it is indeed a balanced game. Hopefully many of you out there will want to be a part of that.
I know I would. :joker:
This game looks sick... If this is only day 4 of development I cant wait to see what week 4 looks like. I cant wait to see more of it. It is definitely something I will be following.