What's new

NECXIII - 2012's East Coast Mortal Kombat Climax, a prequel

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Can't wait to see Tom's return. He's done so much for the community, he's entertaining, and an excellent player. That man is hype incarnate.

Young Sonic Fox's return is a big plus. We also have international players like Tony-T and Monopr?! SOMEONE HOLD ME I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I haven't touched the game since Evo, but I'll be there to show support, and I'm pretty sure I'll be top 3. LOOK OUT.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Man i wish i could be there.

if you're driving through New Mexico, which is incredibly unlikely, and you have room, which is even more unlikely, pick me up, fool.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I want to be in the scrub players bracket so I can atleast get a single win :) I'm not aiming for last place this time

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Skkra

I want to be in the scrub players bracket so I can atleast get a single win :) I'm not aiming for last place this time
Request for DanCock to fight me first match? He'll probably get one, I think.

Actually, I dunno though... I managed to win 2 games at Evo despite not having played for the 2 months prior, and having literally been up all through the night, and playing my 8 AM pool matches completely fucking obliterated thanks to Bombay Sapphire.

It's probably a coin flip hahaha

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Request for DanCock to fight me first match? He'll probably get one, I think.

Actually, I dunno though... I managed to win 2 games at Evo despite not having played for the 2 months prior, and having literally been up all through the night, and playing my 8 AM pool matches completely fucking obliterated thanks to Bombay Sapphire.

It's probably a coin flip hahaha
Friends should never fight first lol I got to fight wound cowboy first at evo. It went down to the wire each round except for one and I forgot to do my anti Shang wake up low fireball tech. I'm just an idiot lol didn't help that he's real good as well.

Did we talk at evo?? I forget, if we didn't wtf is wrong with us?

Friends should never fight first lol I got to fight wound cowboy first at evo. It went down to the wire each round except for one and I forgot to do my anti Shang wake up low fireball tech. I'm just an idiot lol didn't help that he's real good as well.

I agree. But the value for EVO and MLG is, or MLG at least, they're trying to find the best, and to find the best, if you compete against your friend, so be it. It's you vs the world.

Skkra

Nope. Huge fail. You would've loved hanging out with me and my insane crew. Party of the year. I briefly talked with Pig, 16bit, Dizzy and a few more, and got to hang with Ninj for a while, who is damn cool.

My MK pool was ridiculous. After winning a ton of money and staying up all night getting annihilated with Maxter and JamesMK at the bar, I managed to show up for my 8 PM pool. I hadn't played in months and was forgetting how to do my BnB's since I was so insanely drunk, but it slowly came back to me through the match.

I kept forgetting just about everything, but a friend behind me was acting as my brain and would call out things for me to do, and opponent tendencies to look out for, and I'd be like, "oh yeeeeah right I should do that."

I honestly think I could've won 3 matches if I hadn't been dropping 50% of my BnBs. Hahaha god damn Evo was so good.