What's new

NEC stream schedule and updates

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Nah i got eliminated by relaxed. I did really well in all my matches and stuff but thanks for asking
You need to coach Oxygen more. You two are the before and after shot of a infomercial by the way. Its adorable

Goldi

Noob
I caught a little KI during downtime, and am sad to say Justin Wong is out early, defeated by Deathmonkey and Gnarkyfeat.

Nec is using paper brackets making stalking tricky, so I'll try to keep updating here.

Chris g defeats fube
Sonic fox sends Chris g to losers
Fube's superman defeats RM lifters deathstroke

Gross's GL defeats sid the hazes flash 3-0
Gross switches to Aquaman for Jupiter's mmh and wins in hype 3-2 set

Rm oxygens lobo defeats dream swords raven 3-2

Godspeed's black adam defeats ken123's superman

Dreamsword defeats godspeed 3-0

Slayer runs it back 3-2 against chr g off stream

Jupiter's mmh defeats sid the hazes flash

Cossner defeats mr. Aquaman

Grr's joker runs through atlas (ba) and dreadman (superman) before being defeated by RM biohazard's bane

P2w (sinestro) defeats forever elite (nw) 3-1

More to come as things progress!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
KDZ shows off that skill gap beating Blake as he crumbles under the pressure yet again!

Hype tourney so far
No pressure, actually. I didn't get any thought of beating him. Even when he had to catch up, I was like, "I'm not writing him off."

I have no regrets for how those matches went. There's a reason @KDZ is a proven legend.

Was cool to play Injustice again for a bit...now back to KI I go.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
No pressure, actually. I didn't get any thought of beating him. Even when he had to catch up, I was like, "I'm not writing him off."

I have no regrets for how those matches went. There's a reason @KDZ is a proven legend.

Was cool to play Injustice again for a bit...now back to KI I go.
You played very well. Very hype, total nail biter. Your attitude and mindset seems to be in a good place as well because I assumed you were going to make an emo thread (lol).

Good performance!