What's new

Nausea (Spectral/MoS Ermac/Demo Sonya) Wins Glasgow Kombat Weekly #4

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Wheeeey! :)

I would do it anyway, because it's a risk for honey and i'm a sucker for some honey ;) (There's a metaphor in there. I actually hate honey.)

Thank you! :) I'm using Cybernetic Kano next week! lelelelelelelelelelelel

Good! I hope you win! No, I really mean that.

Wait, how can you hate honey? By itself it can be a bit strong, but honey makes so many things taste better.

Honeynut Cheerios. Honeybuns. I could go on.

Point is, honey is great when paired with something else. And yes, I'm talking about literal honey now because it's more interesting than this thread.

Rearawt

Noob
Very honouring to have Rude, the Greek god of Consequences and self-professed Lord of the Dishing Out Thereof, grace the lowly aftermath thread of a weekly halfway around the world with his presence.
It is indeed very humbling that he has taken time out of his (presumably) very busy schedule to post 3 pages worth of paragraphs about shit no one fucking cares about.

BigFool

Noob
Good! I hope you win! No, I really mean that.

Wait, how can you hate honey? By itself it can be a bit strong, but honey makes so many things taste better.

Honeynut Cheerios. Honeybuns. I could go on.

Point is, honey is great when paired with something else. And yes, I'm talking about literal honey now because it's more interesting than this thread.
And yet you're still here...

Posting things that we don't particularly care about... and then replying to us when we say we don't particularly care.

If you really have an issue with Youp, I suggest you make use of the PM system and settle it in private instead of shitting up my notifications.

Rude

Very honouring to have Rude, the Greek god of Consequences and self-professed Lord of the Dishing Out Thereof, grace the lowly aftermath thread of a weekly halfway around the world with his presence.
It is indeed very humbling that he has taken time out of his (presumably) very busy schedule to post 3 pages worth of paragraphs about shit no one fucking cares about.
Hey guys, I'm going to reply and spend time taking digs at a guy I don't care about over and issue I don't care about to show you all how much I don't care.

Generation X!

Rude

And yet you're still here...

Posting things that we don't particularly care about... and then replying to us when we say we don't particularly care.

If you really have an issue with Youp, I suggest you make use of the PM system and settle it in private instead of shitting up my notifications.

Dance, puppet, Dance!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
@SneakyTortoise i don't know what the state of the salt report is in, but if there is another then you've got to have a read of this.

It's a fucking local and everything!
I agree with Phos! I want to be in a salt report @SneakyTortoise

I even have a picture of me that I'd like to you use. I don't look my best here but it shows the real me, y'know?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Congrats @Nausea on both your win and your balls for playing Spectral, and don't let the derailment of the thread \bring you down, look at it this way it probably got some more views in here :)

Last edited:

Rude

But you are right. All of you, in fact.

Thinking about it...really thinking about it...

I did go too far and for no good reason.

I should not have done that and Youphemism certainly didn't deserve it. So I fully and completely apologize. I acted like a tool for no good reason at all.

I have no excuse. Sometimes...I'm kind of a dick. Call it a character flaw, I suppose.

Anyway, I apologize to Youphemism first and foremost, and to everyone else that actually read all of that crap.

I was wrong. Damn it.

Rude

Actually, that was the second last time we spoke that we spoke in private message that we were cool. And you didn;t say anything about being wrong for anything other than taking the personal shots too far, which i dont really consider "admitting you were wrong" about whatever it is you were adamantly arguing about to say such stuff in the first place

Regardless, that was before I figured out your gimmick and was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt on everything that you said being genuine and actually had the time of day for it. I've clued in now hence why I no longer listen to it.

Respect for apologizing for the thread though - this was not the place for it. I'd be beyond pissed if you made my tourney win thread about this nonsense. And then had the nerve to ask me to stop posting in it. Hell I'm pretty pissed just watching you do it to that guy. Oh well, at least you admit you were wrong, maybe you do actually do that. I'm out, have a nice day.
Answer your pms, please

WATCHD0G

Noob
Demo sonya is trash character, nothing to see here, he was lucky he won by mere luck.
Demo sonya is not op in any way.

Read this:
Quan chi Summoner bat infinites, infinites, meterless opasfuck
Subzero Grandmaster clone clone clone most favorable matchups in the game opasfuck
Kunglao endless pressure meter gain 11212 negates all wakeups opasfuck

Constant top3 placements by quan sub kunglao .

Sonya is not the droid you are looking for.
I agree with you man that character is fucking trash.......no one should waste their time maining her, only a VERY FEW do good with her......the struggle is real with this character man