What's new

Nausea (Spectral/MoS Ermac/Demo Sonya) Wins Glasgow Kombat Weekly #4

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Put it another way:

You can't act like an authority figure on a character forum, police it and tell everyone that doesn't agree with you that they're idiots, and not be expected to back up your talk.

At least when I upplayed Cyber, I eventually admitted I was wrong when people made points I couldn't argue with.

Something he has NEVER done.

@SaltShaker @dribirut

Did this not happen?
I mean, I remember him telling me he loves to play very optimally so perhaps he hasn't used Cyber yet because he doesn't feel comfortable using a PS4 pad for that. Maybe if he wanted to show off his Kano then he wanted it to be his best or something. I don't know. But he will play Cyber eventually, he just hasn't done it yet - that's all :)

I'd like to see some links to him being wrong and not admitting it, usually when I discuss something with him he has well enough reasoned points. I can't imagine he'd be making some absolute dog shit UNBELIEVABLE claim, else there really wouldn't be any discussion - you'd have ignored him for being silly. However somebody argued with him and kept arguing, so he must have brought some sort of good point. I don't know, I didn't see any of it of course. I'm theorising.

Scott The Scot

So you missed out on that "characters have variations" debacle that was basically him vs all of TYM, after which time he not only refused to admit he was wrong and arguing irrelevant points, but proceeded to say EVERYONE ELSE was wrong and not admitting it?

It wasn't just with me, either. He argued with people who have no strong feelings one way or the other about him.

I have NEVER, im the entirety of my time reading his content, see him admit when he's wrong.
Oooh yeah I saw some stuff on the character/variation thing but I was talking about in the Kano forums specifically.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Put it another way:

You can't act like an authority figure on a character forum, police it and tell everyone that doesn't agree with you that they're idiots, and not be expected to back up your talk.

At least when I upplayed Cyber, I eventually admitted I was wrong when people made points I couldn't argue with.

@SaltShaker @dribirut

Did this not happen?
Sure did happen lol. Not sure about Youph's current Kano stance, but I think we all don't think Cyber is winning or is Top 8 capable where there are a lot of competitors. Characters are too beefed up in this game. I know Coach Steve is likely going to use HW Cassie if he feels comfortable enough with her by NEC at this stage of the game. This is the end result of most Kano main's in October, looking to pick up strong secondaries or switching characters lol.

With all the previous war battles in the Kano forum about how viable Cyber is I wouldn't mind seeing some acceptance posting myself. Most of us at one point felt strongly about how good he was and then lowered our Kano expectations. I remember all the "all you need is Cyber" posts haha. Is he? Is Cyber Kano still all you need? -.-

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Put it another way:

@SaltShaker @dribirut

Did this not happen?
Agreed

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Ok! So all that was a fun read and there was even a guest appearance from a drunk me that I cannot remember! :D Watched all the games there and I must say, there are some hype moments! Really looking forward to Tuesday so I can complete the hat-trick ;) (COME AT MEH BROS!!!1!!1!!one!!)

Fun fact: Before our match in winners Nausea let me know he was "surprised [I'm] still in winners". Then I knocked him into the losers bracket :coffee: He still won the whole thing though, the bastard...I will find a way to beat Tanya damn it!
I can confirm this is indeed the truth. I was REALLY surprised! You can find a way to beat Tanya but it won't help you against me! :DOGE

GG's to all once again! I need to get back to work with this killer hangover.... :eek:

P.S. You can see your nipples in the top 3 pic Youph. You'll need to mark that shit down as NSFW ;)

Scott The Scot

Ok! So all that was a fun read and there was even a guest appearance from a drunk me that I cannot remember! :D Watched all the games there and I must say, there are some hype moments! Really looking forward to Tuesday so I can complete the hat-trick ;) (COME AT MEH BROS!!!1!!1!!one!!)

I can confirm this is indeed the truth. I was REALLY surprised! You can find a way to beat Tanya but it won't help you against me! :DOGE

GG's to all once again! I need to get back to work with this killer hangover.... :eek:

P.S. You can see your nipples in the top 3 pic Youph. You'll need to mark that shit down as NSFW ;)
Pffffft hangovers!? At 19 I've never heard of one. You're getting old, old man :DOGE

It's me you should be worried about, I'm taking the whole thing next week, free ;)

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Pffffft hangovers!? At 19 I've never heard of one. You're getting old, old man :DOGE

It's me you should be worried about, I'm taking the whole thing next week, free ;)
Haha I know man tell me about it! I've got another wedding to attend tonight so I am dreading tomorrow tenfold #BibleThump

You winning this Tuesday? Apparently there is a better chance of Youph admitting he's wrong ;)

Scott The Scot

I just noticed, you use Cammy? +10. :cool:
Oh yeah, Cammy is bae. I like her for the same reason I like Cassie ;)
Haha I know man tell me about it! I've got another wedding to attend tonight so I am dreading tomorrow tenfold #BibleThump

You winning this Tuesday? Apparently there is a better chance of Youph admitting he's wrong ;)
Aww man I know what you mean that's unlucky for you man

LOL haha. But oh no. I'm bringing out my secret weapon, you best bring your A-game ;)

"Your arrogance is matched only by your ignorance."

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I haven't seen an aftermath tournament thread for a local turn into a debate before hahaha. This is a first.

There are actually more Cybernetics appearing in tournaments and more making top 8s like Royale at AB6.
To be fair, Zoidberg said Royale used Boneshaper Shinnok for most of the tournament. :DOGE

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
You know, I'm really leaning toward oblivious on this one.

You see, if it was just me I'd readily accept that MAYBE I'm full of shit. However, Youphemism is pretending like what I described about his behavior in the Kano forums never happened even though two other posters confirmed that it did.

I didn't know you could be in THAT DEEP of denial.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I haven't seen an aftermath tournament thread for a local turn into a debate before hahaha. This is a first.

To be fair, Zoidberg said Royale used Boneshaper Shinnok for most of the tournament. :DOGE
And Royale replied saying he actually used Cyber most of the tournament ya maniac :p It's funny that Rude liked your post because it's apparent that as per usual he only remembers what he wants to remember/only sees what he wants to see of that thread lol.
Rant making his obliviousness clear
Uh huh ok bro cool story.
Instead of arguing with twenty people over miniscule points just so that you can "win," the argument, admit when you're wrong or back up your talk.
Oh I'm sorry but I think if you check that thread I posted a point, carrion argued with me then when I replied to him TYM jumped on me for being the one who was arguing. They started arguing with me. As for you having never seen me admit I'm wrong that's because you only like to pick out points that make yours look better instead of looking at the whole picture. Since you need validation because otherwise you'll forever think you're right but state your opinion like it's fact as per usual let me link you to an example where I admitted I was wrong. Maybe then you'll be slightly less oblivious to things that prove your points wrong and you'll stop ignorantly implying that I never admit to being wrong. As I said before, when I'm actually proven wrong with legitimate evidence rather than having my questions avoided I do admit to being wrong. http://testyourmight.com/threads/mkx-comic-plot-discussion-speculation-thread.47698/page-72#post-1591330

Stop finding any excuse to try and prove me wrong or tell people Cyber isn't viable/your opinion is right and mine is wrong. You have completely derailed the thread because of pure spite so move on. I have a different opinion, what's so hard for you to get about that? Why do I HAVE to agree with you and, of all people, M2dave and dribirut? (Lmao that that's the best you can use to back up your points, meanwhile I have Noobe, Royale and Coach Steve who are actual offline tournament players to agree with my opinion)

Also where's your actual proof that Cybernetic is unviable? Because all I see is more Cybers appearing and even some starting to make top 8s now.

Rude

@Rude Honestly man, who gives a fuck. An argument over the Internet will never have a winner.

I'll reiterate it for the slow:

Actions have consequences. He acted like a tool and did everything he accuses me of doing now, and proceeds to not back up his talk and deny any of it ever happened.

Actions. Have. Consequences.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I'll reiterate it for the slow:

Actions have consequences. He acted like a tool and did everything he accuses me of doing now, and proceeds to not back up his talk and deny any of it ever happened.

Actions. Have. Consequences.
Boo. Fucking. Hoo. Nobody cares. Go play MKX and relax man :)

Rude

Go read the title of the thread and maybe you will understand why I keep reading. Take your bullshit elsewhere. Simple.

No one's putting a gun to your head and forcing you to respond to me. Hit Ignore if you really want to be rid of my content

Simple.

Rude

Nahhhh fam. You call this content lmao?! You're a fucking pollution. I'll respond all day m9, works quiet ;)
Same here, actually. Awful slow Sunday.

I'm trying to be accomodating. You don't want to read my shit posts, but you don't want to not read them?

Am I reading that right?

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Same here, actually. Awful slow Sunday.

I'm trying to be accomodating. You don't want to read my shit posts, but you don't want to not read them?

Am I reading that right?
Isn't it just the worst?! :coffee:
This isn't the thread for the shit you are chanting. I'll keep coming back because, what's that old saying..... IT'S GOT MY FUCKING NAME ON IT! :D
Verbal :d2

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I can't argue that, but you surely can't be too off put by the content in the thread when you already know what's in it and post anyway.

That'd be like seeing a beehive, knowing it's full of bees, and sticking your head in anyway.

Congratulations on the win, by the way.
Wheeeey! :)

I would do it anyway, because it's a risk for honey and i'm a sucker for some honey ;) (There's a metaphor in there. I actually hate honey.)

Thank you! :) I'm using Cybernetic Kano next week! lelelelelelelelelelelel