What's new

My Plans for MKX

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You're helping to ensure a self-fulfilling prophecy. Of course character forums will die if nobody deigns to post in them, since they're having private discussions instead. If you have nobody trying to contribute real information or focus on a topic, you're going to get threads that devolve into troll posting and comedy.

I don't agree with this ethos, and I think anyone who's expressed interest in participating should think very hard about that. This is a bad way to build community.
I mean I can't speak for anyone else but I would mainly focus on the character forums, this seemed to be more of like a side thing.

There is also the problem that character forums tend to do that stupid "____ Matchup Discussion" thread that ends up 50 pages long with no real useful information.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I mean I can't speak for anyone else but I would mainly focus on the character forums, this seemed to be more of like a side thing.

There is also the problem that character forums tend to do that stupid "____ Matchup Discussion" thread that ends up 50 pages long with no real useful information.
I actually already have plans to improve on this, and I'm hoping to be able go through with it well enough once MKX comes out.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Personally I think there should be a separate thread for every MU. @CrimsonShadow would that be cool or would it be considered "clutter".
sounds great, hope it goes well.
Thanks MIT, same to this I hope it is a success. Didn't mean to barge in with that, just felt the need to speak about his concern. @Zoidberg747 I would be open to it so long as admin allow. At the very least I can do a reply a piece in the thread dedicated to each character.