What's new

My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic exists no more

Goku

Noob
I like those things in MK because I am a man and I have a pair of balls. Men are primates running on testosterone that crave adrenaline rushes and combat. It's why SPORT is good, its why the GYM is good. It why watching full contact sport is good. It's why extreme sports is good. We dont live in a age now where you walk into a collaseum to do battle with tigers or gladiators but we can do the next best thing in todays society. Stuff that taxes the body and brings peace to the mind.

I've resigned myself to the fact that there is a generation of men coming up that are frankly, metrosexual pussies but to say such things is to not be accepting or PC now a days.

When the Hell did men stop being men?
So, in other words, if you aren't an aggressive douche who loves sports(more like football) and goes to the gym than you are more like a girl? What the hell, having your opinion is one thing, but this is just nonsense. "men are primates running on testosterone that crave adrenaline rushes and combat" haha GTFO. That is not what guys are, that is what YOU are. There is nothing with you being like that, but that is YOU, not every guy. I am also a gay guy, and I am fit and love exercise, but I do not go to the gym or watch/follow football. By your logic, I guess I am a feminine girly girl just because I am not a gym/sport hog? I sure as hell am not, that is just what makes us fucking unique. Not any less of a "man", but the individualism and difference from each other is what makes each and every one of us wonderful and great in our own way. And I lol'd at your "Stuff that taxes the body and brings peace to the mind" comment, I am quite sure combat sports, like football and hockey, bring more stress and damage to the mind then peace(hence why so many NFL players retire in their mid-late 30s, because of the toll it takes on your body and mind). And @Mr.Mileena AMEN brotha, I agree 110%!!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I like those things in MK because I am a man and I have a pair of balls. Men are primates running on testosterone that crave adrenaline rushes and combat. It's why SPORT is good, its why the GYM is good. It why watching full contact sport is good. It's why extreme sports is good. We dont live in a age now where you walk into a collaseum to do battle with tigers or gladiators but we can do the next best thing in todays society. Stuff that taxes the body and brings peace to the mind.

I've resigned myself to the fact that there is a generation of men coming up that are frankly, metrosexual pussies but to say such things is to not be accepting or PC now a days.

When the Hell did men stop being men?

:cool:

Justice

Noob
So, in other words, if you aren't an aggressive douche who loves sports(more like football) and goes to the gym than you are more like a girl? What the hell, having your opinion is one thing, but this is just nonsense. "men are primates running on testosterone that crave adrenaline rushes and combat" haha GTFO. That is not what guys are, that is what YOU are. There is nothing with you being like that, but that is YOU, not every guy. I am also a gay guy, and I am fit and love exercise, but I do not go to the gym or watch/follow football. By your logic, I guess I am a feminine girly girl just because I am not a gym/sport hog? I sure as hell am not, that is just what makes us fucking unique. Not any less of a "man", but the individualism and difference from each other is what makes each and every one of us wonderful and great in our own way. And I lol'd at your "Stuff that taxes the body and brings peace to the mind" comment, I am quite sure combat sports, like football and hockey, bring more stress and damage to the mind then peace(hence why so many NFL players retire in their mid-late 30s, because of the toll it takes on your body and mind). And @Mr.Mileena AMEN brotha, I agree 110%!!
Don't forget womanizing. Real men aren't faithful and openly talk about what they'd like to do to that waitress, stewardess, etc...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
He apologized though, because you can imagine he got similar responses.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
We should just make another " wtf is a brony" thread, cause this went a bit off-topic lol.

Yea, it's pretty depressing though. All that time & money, hopes and dreams... it all went to poop.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
So why not simply have them finish the title, publish it, and sell it as a downloadable game. Clearly there's a buzz surrounding it and if I understand correctly the series is quite popular. Seems like there is more to gain by settling this in a way that doesn't kill the game.

LBSH fellas, liking MLP doesn't make you gay. I used to love Power Puff Girls as a kid, but I'm straight.

Anyway, most people over at SRK think Hasbro shut the project down because of the EVO donation thing. I don't think it's 100% because they don't want their characters fighting.

Ironically, MLP has a huge teen-adult male following referred to as "bronies" lol.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.

Flagg

Noob
I loved those cards as a kid and I bought that book before christmas. What a trip down memory lane. Shame the film sucked. The book even has a pack of cards (which I havent opened), but I can see Hole in Juan as one of them.

Flagg

Noob
Contrary to how this thread has panned out, not once have I said that all guys watching that show are gay, nor do I have a problem with gays, but go with what you want. I do find it strange the guys that are obsessed with this show and it comes acrosss a little weird, and I think they are probably quite sissy'ish, whatever their preference.

People like to jump on bandwagons, and labelling bronies as sissies must mean I have deep rooted homophobic issues.

Would it have been less insulting if I just said they were weird. Is that alright? Am I allowed to have an opinion, or do I need to PM you first in future?

I love how my initial post "The mind boggles how grown men can like this show" has evolved into some sort of anti-gay rant.

My point still stands. The mind boggles how GROWN MEN can like a show whose target demographic are young girls.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Contrary to how this thread has panned out, not once have I said that all guys watching that show are gay, nor do I have a problem with gays, but go with what you want. I do find it strange the guys that are obsessed with this show and it comes acrosss a little weird, and I think they are probably quite sissy'ish, whatever their preference.

People like to jump on bandwagons, and labelling bronies as sissies must mean I have deep rooted homophobic issues.

Would it have been less insulting if I just said they were weird. Is that alright? Am I allowed to have an opinion, or do I need to PM you first in future?

I love how my initial post "The mind boggles how grown men can like this show" has evolved into some sort of anti-gay rant.

My point still stands. The mind boggles how GROWN MEN can like a show whose target demographic are young girls.
you see instead of sounding condescending you could just ask them yourself. like i already did. It's like you missed the whole point of the rant. how can you still be on this, sometimes i swear ur trollin.

why say things like they're sissies? do you realize you can't just put ish at the end of a derogatory term followed by what ever?

Flagg is probably quite stupid-ish, whatever it's the way he wants to act.

dude you kinda remind of my friend who talks shit about people who are in ear-shot, BRONIES ARE ON THIS SITE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM SISSY-ISH. keep that negative stuff in your head while you try to understand someone jeez...

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
And then.....there was free cheeseburgers for everyone, and they all stopped arguing because they were too busy stuffing their face :D

lololol

SLy

Noob
Its good to clear the air in a mature manner though.. You get a better understanding of situations from both sides..no drama involved.

Flagg

Noob
you see instead of sounding condescending you could just ask them yourself. like i already did. It's like you missed the whole point of the rant. how can you still be on this, sometimes i swear ur trollin.

why say things like they're sissies? do you realize you can't just put ish at the end of a derogatory term followed by what ever?

Flagg is probably quite stupid-ish, whatever it's the way he wants to act.

dude you kinda remind of my friend who talks shit about people who are in ear-shot, BRONIES ARE ON THIS SITE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM SISSY-ISH. keep that negative stuff in your head while you try to understand someone jeez...
Well lets look at it Illmatix. somehow what i've said has now been construed as me being some homophobic hate monger, so im not the only one make wild assumptions, no?

I'm not trolling. Last year a lot of the UK players were getting grief for using the word '[ban incoming]', in posts or in our offline video sessions, and it saw one of our own banned for a while. I dont want to rehash old shit, but the word was used in just a male banter orientated fashion, not to slander people that are gay.

It seems nothing can be said now, without offending someone or other, and God forbid that should happen. I used to have a lot of grief with a top American player on this site for sometime, but I never once reported him or said I was offended. I just gave him crap back. I would love to say guys need to man up more but then that will be taken the wrong way also. You know Illmatix, if you are joining the military, brace yourself for a world where a LOT of male banter will take place.

I'm 100% done on this thread now.

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
This thread reminds me of a famous quote attributed to Winston Churchill

"If you are young and a conservative, you have no heart, and if you're old and a liberal, you have no brain."