What's new

My last attempt at an accurate community tier list.

Death

Noob
S+:
Kabal

S:
Kenshi, Sonya, Smoke, Freddy, JAX

A+:
Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sektor, Reptile, Cyrax, Raiden

A:
Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Skarlet, Ermac, Mileena

A-:
Rain, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Sub-Zero

B:
CSZ, Sindel, Stryker

B-:
Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Sheeva

C:
Baraka, Jade, Kano

updated...
- KL should be moved up to S (hes a top 5 character man)
- NW moved down to B
- Skarlet moved up to A+ (Shes fucking ridiculous) Best armored move in the game, she has everything
- Smoke moved down to A+ beside Kitana
- Cage moved to S
- Get rid of B- Tier
- Move Noob up to B
- Move Jade up to B
- Move Scorpion down to C
- Move Sheeva down to C

But really good list Tom. I liked how you seperated characters from A+.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Honestly i don't think this B- tier shoud exist, these B- characters are C or B, i don't see why Kano or Jade are worst than Scorpion or Noob

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
S+:
Kabal

S:

A+:

A:

A-:

B:
CSZ, Sindel, Stryker

B-:

C:
Baraka, Jade, Kano

updated...

Jade should not be with Kano. Way more options and a way more versatile character. I would accept her at B-, or even B. No higher tho. I still think she should be in the same light as CSZ, Sindel, and Stryker. Really tho, what do those characters do better than Jade? CSZ has a dive kick, that's about it.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
S+:
Kabal

S:

A+:

A:

A-:

B:
CSZ, Sindel, Stryker

B-:

C:
Baraka, Jade, Kano

updated...
This is honestly exactly what i think the tier positions are. Dont adjust this at all, it perfect where it is.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
IMO Liu kang should be A tier, or A+....if you move kitana and cage to S then i feel that Liu kang should be able to take there spot in A+ group since he is right behind them in terms of holding his own within the whole top tier cast...

Theme

Noob
Am I the only one who picked up Bradys fail at "Attempt" in the video name? :]
*I agree with this list, Brady has done it again.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Everyone should understand that though your opinions may differ slightly for some certain fighters, this IS the most accurate list.

Thanks for the list Tom. And though this will surley be a big part of the community's future, we should also continue to move on, and talk less about "Top 5, top 10, X is top 10". I think this should settle it, and may be subject to change with future tech etc. Lets move on.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
I did ctrl+f on every page and was surprised to find my name on several of them. So whats up~ (who does ctrl + f on every fucking internet pages... I do :D (not really, thank you alert system))

Tom Brady I totally respect your opinion. I also want to add that the discussion about the ex-glow thingy you had during a podcast (was it woolay or ktp I forget...) you found during beta was indeed broken and I'm glad it's out of the game.

Finally to be back on topic, since I don't give a shit about tier lists and just want to have fun with the game you guys can keep saying she's bottom tier trash I'm not even gonna debate it, instead I'll waste my time finding more new shit with jade.

honestly i think jade is a great character .. i personally love jade .. she is not my main but she is good in my opinion ..she is not that high on the list but in the right hands she can exceed her bad mu

GGA Wafflez

the kid
- NW moved down to B
- Skarlet moved up to A+ (Shes fucking ridiculous) Best armored move in the game, she has everything
- Cage moved to S
- Get rid of B- Tier
- Move Noob up to B
- Move Jade up to B

Death knows what he is talking about

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
- NW moved down to B
- Cage moved to S
- Get rid of B- Tier
- Move Noob up to B
- Move Jade up to B

I agree with these changes, especially KL and cage moving to S tier. I don't think Smoke needs to be moved down

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
ermac and mileena in A- or stay in A+? come on guys, i think we're getting pretty close. the A- tier was originally quan chi tier but it can be for those characters who are on the fence between top and mid.
I think Ermac should go to A-. Mileena is fine in A.