What's new

Moves you forget to use

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Mileenas

F2,3,4 - idk why but I never played or seen in tournament see anyone use this string , even though it ends with a low or you can go with the overhead mix up (even though the low is unsafe as well)

4, 3+4 - literally never used this before lol but we should cause it's +2 on block, is a hard knockdown and has good hit advantage. We are all sleep on this string

U3 - it's only used as a corner combo linker for 50% damage, I use this sometimes just for its hit advantage even tho it's supposed to be used as an anti air

Mileenas

F2,3,4 - idk why but I never played or seen in tournament see anyone use this string , even though it ends with a low or you can go with the overhead mix up (even though the low is unsafe as well)

4, 3+4 - literally never used this before lol but we should cause it's +2 on block, is a hard knockdown and has good hit advantage. We are all sleep on this string

U3 - it's only used as a corner combo linker for 50% damage, I use this sometimes just for its hit advantage even tho it's supposed to be used as an anti air
I use u 3 midscreen. I only use 4 3+4 in ethereal.

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Every normal/string/special Johnny has is useful. Least used is 2,1 or 2,1,4 for me. 2,1xxSKRC is good for tick throws and 2,1,4 for chip but he has so many other options that I never use it.

Sonya's standing 3 axe kick is a really good AA normal that she can actually convert off.

...I forget it exists 90% of the time :(

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Raiden's meterless db3 is a move?
I initially thought the thread is about "moves too bad you forget it exists". but after reading the OP again i'll say ex db3 instead, it's a pretty decent combo extender as well as a wakeup launcher against people who constantly try to low profile you. I never use it cuz it's a helluva yolo.

PlatypusVortex

15 time Evo champion
Reptiles pounce. Its safe on block and death on whiff but its one more bit of bullshit for your opponent to deal with so ive been slowly implenting it into my game.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
F2,3,4 - idk why but I never played or seen in tournament see anyone use this string , even though it ends with a low or you can go with the overhead mix up
Foxy started using F23 in ESL season 3 Week 4 EU. It's actually a good tool against any character who can low profile B1 (Johnny's d4....). But he hit confirms into roll and ignore the 3rd hit