What's new

Moves you forget to use

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Hi All

So anyway, I have noticed that when I play Royal Storm, I often forget to use her projectile bounce back. This got me wondering... is there any decent moves that your character has that you often forget to use???

Tweedy

Noob
Alien's standing 2 in Tarkatan.

I think it's because I mess around with Acidic and Konjurer a lot in the lab. I had like 50-60 games with Ricans last night, and I didn't start punishing Sub Zero's B2 and EX frost bomb with standing 2, until like 30 games deep.

There are other useful Alien strings that I forget to use as well. B113 never gets blocked. If you land it a couple times they won't block B11 EX flip.

Edit: I had a couple typos, one is that I put "useless Alien strings", instead of useful. Horrible typo lol.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
This is a great idea for a thread. I used to forget about Klone shatter midscreen, rather than just using it for corner combos. For my other characters I usually forget to use Mileena's F4(low starter) because she doesn't need it and I'm focused on other things. I'm still extremely new with her but I'm just overwhelmed by her toolset. And sometimes I forget to use Johnny's EX shadow kick. It's a really good move, safe on block, great range, armored, it's only flaw is it's a high.