What's new

Moves That Drive You Nuts

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
SEE MY AVATAR.
ALSO I HATE BATGIRL'S WINPOSE - "YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE!"
EVERYTIME I SEE IT I WANT TO CRUSH SOMETHING.
LAST ONE, I BROKE A CONTROLLER LOSING TO A MMH OH TELEPORT. MMH COST ME $50!!!!!!!! FUUUKKKK
Lol you need to chill dude

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
F23
J2
B13

The fact that just by putting the moves here, and everyone IMMEDIATELY knows what characters I'm talking about, shows how annoying these moves can be....

This.

Hawkgirls' randomness and YOLOing.
Black Adam's jump arch.
Cyborg's gay backward or forward grapple.

Obnoxious Superman's lasers...and his ridiculous corner damage.

Flash outro. Im sorry guys but that win pose makes me salty as hell. as far as in game wise

Superman's scoop
Aquaman's MB Trident rush.
There are plenty more but those are the top ones.

Sinestro's boulders. I think I speak for every Sinestro player here when I say 'fuck boulders.' I am trying to D2B12, for the love of God, boulders, please don't come out instead. I'm at close range here, that's tantamount to suicide.

Yes, I know there's release check. Trouble with that is turning it off screws up some of his other strings.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
F23
J2
B13

The fact that just by putting the moves here, and everyone IMMEDIATELY knows what characters I'm talking about, shows how annoying these moves can be....
Right after reading the moves, I literally said to myself how damn hilarious it is that we know who you're talking about, and then you said it. And I also hate SUPERMAN'S BLOODY 2 FRAME SUPER. I mean, if you wanna put a game breaking super in the game, make it Flash's????

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Black Adam and Shazam just piss me off. Black Adam is just a top tier *********** with way too good mobility and movement speed and Shazam is a whiny little kid.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
SEE MY AVATAR.
ALSO I HATE BATGIRL'S WINPOSE - "YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE!"
EVERYTIME I SEE IT I WANT TO CRUSH SOMETHING.
LAST ONE, I BROKE A CONTROLLER LOSING TO A MMH OH TELEPORT. MMH COST ME $50!!!!!!!! FUUUKKKK
Dude nothing in this game makes me more salty than getting caught in Batgirl's vortex. I hate it so much. I don't understand how that is fair and why vortexes are even allowed.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
People are finally waking up to the safe, safe, SAFE bullshit that is Batgirl.

It makes me happy.:)

sgZick

Noob
1.) Sinestros Trait (he can blow you up anytime and stop your approach 3 times)
2.) Batmans Trait (hate those buggers when he turtles it out)
3.) Zod Charge (to fast, to safe, to damn anoying)
4.) Batgirls Smokebomb (Predictable, but very annoying, shuts down lots of lanterns options)
5.) Black Adams Lightning (I still intuitively block wrong sometimes)