What's new

Moves That Drive You Nuts

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Aquaman trait
Aquaman d2
Aquaman trident rush
Aquaman from the deep
Ah fuck it...his whole move list is bullshit.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Active frames on her slide. Even if MMH's F2 can beat it, I can't be late with it, otherwise I get hit on her "cooldown frames."
Yeah man I know, that's what I'm saying. Why does it need to be so amazing? lol, answer it doesn't. I am always getting hit by the latest active frames of the move. It's really annoying lol. I think that is the only nerf really left to give to Killer Frost. Nerf dem active frames lol.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Yeah man I know, that's what I'm saying. Why does it need to be so amazing? lol, answer it doesn't. I am always getting hit by the latest active frames of the move. It's really annoying lol. I think that is the only nerf really left to give to Killer Frost. Nerf dem active frames lol.
They just nerfed her trait reset thing or whatever, so they're probably gonna leave her alone. Can Ares's traits not disappear when he gets hit? I can't trade at all with trait. Instead, it's I throw an axe, he throws a projectile, his projectile hits me, and MY FUCKING AXE DISAPPEARS. Daafuq?? Lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
They just nerfed her trait reset thing or whatever, so they're probably gonna leave her alone. Can Ares's traits not disappear when he gets hit? I can't trade at all with trait. Instead, it's I throw an axe, he throws a projectile, his projectile hits me, and MY FUCKING AXE DISAPPEARS. Daafuq?? Lol
Slide is really just not ok the way it is now tbh though. I feel the same way about Green Lantern's b1 along with all of his wake up nullifying junk. That does suck for Ares I think that would be an ok fix.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Slide is really just not ok the way it is now tbh though. I feel the same way about Green Lantern's b1 along with all of his wake up nullifying junk. That does suck for Ares I think that would be an ok fix.
It's not. His b1 needs to gain millions more start up frames, and his grab needs to go a mile less further.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
The Axe trait is getting a slight buff.

Espio

Kokomo
Hawkgirl: Mace charge, Wing Evade 3, and down 1.

Martian Manhunter: Push, MB pillar, and Overhead teleport.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
SEE MY AVATAR.
ALSO I HATE BATGIRL'S WINPOSE - "YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE!"
EVERYTIME I SEE IT I WANT TO CRUSH SOMETHING.
LAST ONE, I BROKE A CONTROLLER LOSING TO A MMH OH TELEPORT. MMH COST ME $50!!!!!!!! FUUUKKKK