What's new

Most Satisying Brutality(s) to pull off?

Justice

Noob
I get a perverse pleasure out of punting Cassie's head off with Sonya's F3 brutality. Same goes for Johnny that wifebeater confirmed...

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Really guys? No one has posted Jax Ragdoll Brutality aka the most impossible thing to pull off in an actual match?

I had a friend over and we each tried dozens of times to pull that off, just playing Brutality Kombat... After way too much time trying, he finally got it. I still could never land all of the slams. It is just so ridiculously difficult to time.

However, I actually did have someone do that to me... online, nonetheless. I was blown away (heh, yeah).

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I really like sonyas f3 brutality since it's never used otherwise and you need 50%+ go to pull it off. Similarly Kano's up laser cause it's a useless move that usually requires two bars to be pulled off
I make Kano up laser useful. :)

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Any one in which Tanya says "You may die now"
Jacqui's EX bf2 fff
Sonya's Xray

Falkunn

Your dad's tournament demon
Kenshi's grab brutality. + Controller Vibration being on.

-Smack smack smack- KICK *slow mo torso flying away*

I love it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Mileena's Piercing B21 2+4. (This one is super easy to perform but it's so satisfying to see how she stabs their heart out)

Mileena's Roll. (My favorite in the game)

Jacqui's Full-Auto gun. (It's better if you perform it on people who turn their mic on just to call you a Jacqui spammer)

Jacqui's High-Tech groundpound. (It's really hard to perform, but I love it)

umgogo

The Memory Protector
Top three actual Brutalities:

3. Marksman Erron Black's qcb+2 Swing Low

This one reminds me of the multi-Fatalities in WeaponLord (which probably acted as inspiration to the MKX Brutality system). For instance, you could combo into a special move that would decapitate the opponent, and then juggle the flying head with another special move to cut out the brain. The only issue I have with Swing Low is that it doesn't require you to use the Meter Burn "sniping" version (which would give it a more "interactive" feel).

2. Sonya's f+3 Wraparound

Enzuigiris are cool. I hope Brawler Cassie inherits this move (and Military Stance) in MK XI.

1. Commando Kano's qcf, b+4+R2, d, d, d Power Bomb

This finisher is especially satisfying since it requires additional inputs and is only comboable in the corner or using that awkward EX Ball cancelling technique.

Top three moves that really should have a Brutality version:

3. Cybernetic Kano's b+1, 3, 2+4/b+2, 3, 2+4/f+3, 2+4 Stomach Ache/Gut Blast/Big Boom strings (where he plants an explosive in the opponent's chest)

If Demolitions Sonya can do it, why cannot Kano? (Pun intended.)

2. Brawler Cassie Cage 's air d+1+3 Air Power Slam

This throw could use new animation to differentiate it from Sonya's, too - I'm thinking Calf Branding.

1. Commando Kano's qcb+3+R2 Dirty Kounter (EX Low Parry)

This move should also come with additional stabs.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Please share because I don't know how you're doing that haha
Well I use it in a grenade combo ender or if i read the oppenent jump-in on time. It's hard to properly use it as anti-air but if I do usually I can scare someone from jumping.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
how about strings/specials that SHOULD be brutalities?

Definitely Ermac's hover then pound.

Should blow there legs to bits. Lol

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
NRS shoulda done community votes for one brutality each character where we all get to come up with one of our own and have it implemented in the game haha