What's new

Most Satisying Brutality(s) to pull off?

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Just wanted to make a fun thread for people to state the brutality they get the most satisfaction from pulling off In a match. Personally it's tough for me to say but Johhny Cage's Wow Out is one of my favorites because it's hilarious when someone spend all match futilely blocking your pressure. Commando Kano's duplex brutality is pretty awesome as well. So, what have you?!
EDIT: extra internet points for video of pulling off your favorite in a ranked match/tourney match

Last edited:

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Ahaha Kano's up laser brutality is one of the most swagtastic ones in the game, and his Kano ball one is damn near impossible to pull off

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
Don't know why but I like doing Scorpions Meter burned EX spear. Burning them up until they are just a burning skeleton with little Necromancer Shinnok arms with a big head cracks me up...plus I needed to have 50% or more health.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
Don't know why but I like doing Scorpions Meter burned EX spear. Burning them up until they are just a burning skeleton with little Necromancer Shinnok arms with a big head cracks me up...plus I needed to have 50% or more health.
And two bars of meter. The opponent looks really funny in that form, but then again, the anatomy of that game is a little wrong in some of their fatalities. I love it tho.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Cassie's Nutpunch Brutality is so satisfying. I always put my arms in the air to celebrate with her and say "YOU LOSE!"
Kung Lao's Hat Toss Fatality is really satisfying too because you have to catch your opponent standing perfectly still and aim it at their head or legs.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I love Kotal's near-impossible "Totem This" brutality in Blood God. You just uppercut your opponent and their whole upper half explodes. I also like Erron's "Swing Low" where he rifle butts their head off and then shoots it.

Jax's OH smash brutality he smashes their whole body into pieces but not only do they have to be blocking but they must be ducking while blocking in more than 1k matches with jax ive got it once.
Jax has the worst Brutality requirement in the game u will only get 2 of them the others are just faaar too situational

Quan's sorcerer Brutality for this one u not only have to be looking at the opponent's health, nahh u need to set the chip aura and be fast enough to do a rune after AND they have to be blocking.

The funniest one is Skull transplant u have to be holding 2 from the start to the end of the ground skull if ur lucky enough and ur opponent doesn't teleport or neutral duck :

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Jax's OH smash brutality he smashes their whole body into pieces but not only do they have to be blocking but they must be ducking while blocking in more than 1k matches with jax ive got it once.
Jax has the worst Brutality requirement in the game u will only get 2 of them the others are just faaar too situational

Quan's sorcerer Brutality for this one u not only have to be looking at the opponent's health, nahh u need to set the chip aura and be fast enough to do a rune after AND they have to be blocking.

The funniest one is Skull transplant u have to be holding 2 from the start to the end of the ground skull if ur lucky enough and ur opponent doesn't teleport or neutral duck :
Best post so far! 100 internets

I love flying through opponents using Kitana's ass, it's a shame that they have to be grounded for it to work.

It's also a shame that one of her universal fatalities is based around her weak ass db2.