What's new

Mortal Kombat X Rankings Now On SRK

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Thanks for the links but I am really only inserting it if there is a flat list of results, listing a recognisable handle and character. Challonge is hard to format correctly, and does not list characters. Many result threads here are also written as a book and don't list results that are copy-pastable.
So I took those that are usable and listed them as weekly where applicable, thanks.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/rm-honeybee-wins-northern-battles-xx.53268/

This is a link to the tournament I won last Sunday. The formatting should be in order.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
ESL counts. That's pretty cool. Especially for PS4 players who don't want to own a shitty system.

We already do not have a consistent online tourney with money involved lol wtf are these rankings

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Thanks for the links but I am really only inserting it if there is a flat list of results, listing a recognisable handle and character. Challonge is hard to format correctly, and does not list characters. Many result threads here are also written as a book and don't list results that are copy-pastable.
So I took those that are usable and listed them as weekly where applicable, thanks.
So the only qualification is that the results are front paged and easy to read? I dont mean to pry but I want to know if any Dallas locals would count.

I'll make a thread next week! Sign-ups are usually Monday and Tuesday. It's on challonge under leveluplive's tag! You just make a challonge account and register!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Would u prefer top 3 or top 8 for locals?

I completely agree - I despise the novel results posts . No one asked for "war n peace" we just want results

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
With all due respect to Florida results don't bare out their weekly being more stacked than GGA.
On pure results, as of right now, I'll side with this. With Dizzy and N1kolassss's performance at Combo Breaker + PPJ at Toryuken I can see it.

My only thing is, if we're counting WNF Online and NLBC, I'm just saying.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
On pure results, as of right now, I'll side with this. With Dizzy and N1kolassss's performance at Combo Breaker + PPJ at Toryuken I can see it.

My only thing is, if we're counting WNF Online and NLBC, I'm just saying.
Imo counting every tournament leads to bunch of issues and inconsistencies that are hard to correct. Once you go down that rabbit hole and it becomes a free-for-all, the rankings start to reflect the reality of player accomplishment a lot less.

At the end of the day, everyone wants to feel represented -- but at the same time, if the goal is to create the best quality of seeding + have something that's representative of player skill/accomplishment, inputting everything anyone submits might not be the best road.