What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Machinima's Chasing the Cup Finale

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What I meant is, they converted the background of the Twitch home page in order to promote the show! That's kind of a big deal.
Oh, I am not downplaying that by any means. You're right, however, this being on official television is a bigger deal - IMO.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Something about "Let's see if you will remember my teachings" Bo'Rai Cho vs Liu Kang dialogue.

Showed his puke move then part of his x-ray.

Aramonde

Noob
I'll watch this when it gets uploaded on the internet eventually. I dont watch TV anymore.

I also really hole this puking and farting for Bo is just one variation.

Matix218

Get over here!
I ditched cable/TV last year but I will watch this when it is posted on the CW Seed. I am really curious to see reviews of this program specifically from sources outside of the FGC/MK community just to see what outsiders think of getting a peek at this crazy world that we love so much. I imagine you will have some people who are fascinated by the passion that the people are showing toward the game and competition and may want to learn more about competitive gaming/E sports and you will have others who just kind of "mock" the people in the show and the whole idea of "caring" so much about a video game. Either way it should get people talking and hopefully bring some new and positive attention to the community!