What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Machinima's Chasing the Cup Finale

Matix218

Get over here!
does anyone know if the show did well or got a positive response from casual viewers? I know obviously all of us in the community watched (and enjoyed) it because A) we love competitive MK and B) we know or know of the people in the show but I was wondering if there has been any feedback on what just random non MK people thought of the show? @Pig Of The Hut

Matix218

Get over here!
does anyone know if the show did well or got a positive response from casual viewers? I know obviously all of us in the community watched (and enjoyed) it because A) we love competitive MK and B) we know or know of the people in the show but I was wondering if there has been any feedback on what just random non MK people thought of the show? @Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I was told episode 4 was viewed 180,000 times in 4 days upon release

They've already inked another season which is rumored to start on tv as well

The media publications we have been doing since are insane

ESPN
USA today
Mashable
Yahoo
Etc

It's been awesome and from the looks and sounds of it esports is about to seriously explode

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Damn, I'll be at work, and I don't have DVR. I can only hope this gets put on ON Demand afterwards.

Matix218

Get over here!
I was told episode 4 was viewed 180,000 times in 4 days upon release

They've already inked another season which is rumored to start on tv as well

The media publications we have been doing since are insane

ESPN
USA today
Mashable
Yahoo
Etc

It's been awesome and from the looks and sounds of it esports is about to seriously explode
Wow that's unbelievable! E sports is really taking off and I'm glad the MK community is right on the forefront :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Check your local listings to find the CW Seed channel in your area/service. For AT&T uVerse, it's 1005 (HD) or 5 for SD.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
@STORMS just wanted to clarify that the live airing tonight is on The CW, not the CW Seed like the title says -- just so people aren't looking in the wrong place at 8 PM.

Check your local listings to find the CW Seed channel in your area/service. For AT&T uVerse, it's 1005 (HD) or 5 for SD.
CW Seed is their digital online on-demand service; The CW network is the TV channel.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
@STORMS just wanted to clarify that the live airing tonight is on The CW, not the CW Seed like the title says -- just so people aren't looking in the wrong place at 8 PM.

CW Seed is their digital online on-demand service; The CW network is the TV channel.
Based on this, when would it likely hit online?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

It's kinda misleading either way, because if you click here, http://cwseed.com/, it's the first thing to display.

I checked my local listings and here's what I got... pretty sure it'll be channel 11 for me:
cwtv.png

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's kinda misleading either way, because if you click here, http://cwseed.com/, it's the first thing to display.

I checked my local listings and here's what I got... pretty sure it'll be channel 11 for me:
View attachment 11655
Ready to get even more confusing? So there's also a comedy show named 'Seed', that aired on the CW network. When you tweeted out the link to @SeedOnTheCW, you were actually tweeting a link to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_(TV_series)

:eek:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ready to get even more confusing? So there's also a comedy show named 'Seed', that aired on the CW network. When you tweeted out the link to @SeedOnTheCW, you were actually tweeting a link to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_(TV_series)

:eek:
---Come and watch our very own Pig of the hut tell all his best jokes and stories live on the kids CW stage! When you think of comedy you'll think of pig tonight 8pm est tell his jokes that only skype groups have heard! Tune in ---