What's new

Mortal Kombat X Editions Announced

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Just to confirm, and I noticed others have asked, but the Kollector's Eddition is playable in NA as well since it's imported from Europe? If so, I'm getting that eddition! Dat steel Pack!!!

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Quote: The Kombat Pack, which includes access to four add-on playable characters from Klassic Kombatants to Iconic guest characters

=( =( =( =( =(

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Well the Premium Edition is the digital-only version though, so with new digital next-gen games usually costing 70$, the 20$ Season Pass still stands, you just aren't really saving anything, which is a bummer.
However, this is the only way of getting Goro with a digital copy of the game (I think).
Since when is a current gen game, digitally or otherwise, $70?

Raider

Noob
All in all... nothing really special about these, it's Scorpion all over again and plus they are too expensive imo.
I mean game and Season Pass? 90$ which mean 90e... wow!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
How does that affect you? We'll have like 30 MK characters to choose from. How does NRS broadening their market, bringing more people to the game and making more of a profit cause a problem for you?
Because my favorite MK character might not make the roster now because their roster spots and dev time are being used on guest characters instead

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This might mean MKX will be on Steam Store later today for pre-order...
*Crosses fingers*

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Since when is a current gen game, digitally or otherwise, $70?
Well, for example, Dying Light, Madden NFL 15 and The Crew (all recent games) are 70$ digitally on the Xbox Store. Of course, some online retailera might have better prices, but the standard is 70$ I believe.

E

Eldriken

Well, for example, Dying Light, Madden NFL 15 and The Crew (all recent games) are 70$ digitally on the Xbox Store. Of course, some online retailera might have better prices, but the standard is 70$ I believe.
Do you live in a different country or something?

I just checked the Xbox Store and all the games you listed are $59.99 for the digital copies.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Do you live in a different country or something?

I just checked the Xbox Store and all the games you listed are $59.99 for the digital copies.
Seriously? Well I definitely did not know Canada was getting screwed xD
If I'm lucky the Premium Edition will still be 89,99$ here too.
Sorry for any confusion @Onilordasmodeus .

E

Eldriken

Fucking Scorpion AGAIN?

Would have literally taken anybody else.

It's not that I hate Scorpion or anything, it's just why again?
Agreed. It should have been one of the new characters or something. I mean, gimme a fucking break. We get it, Boon. Scorpion is your baby. Just let someone else have the spotlight for a change. -.-