What's new

Mortal Kombat X Editions Announced

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I like Gold one more lol
Me too personally but that steelbook! Ugh, I'm such a ho for those things... Would have preferred it being the spine or a broken MK logo as the front cover though tbh but STEELBOOK!

The gold statue is stunning but aside from the Kombat Pack, that's all it had going for it.

Raider

Noob
What exactly is The Kombat Pack?? And Premium Edition (Digital) is basically only special edition for PC right??
I guess it's season pass or something?

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
I think I'll pass on these editions. I don't like Scorpion that much. Surprised there is no fightstick or fightpad edition. I guess those editions didn't sell very well.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Cool points:
1- A skin was made in collaboration between NRS and a fan on MKKollective. This is hella cool.
2- DLCs confirmed to have "klassic kombatants." This means less spots on the original roster for returning characters --> more space for new ones. Good news.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
They really want our money don't they?

I'm sure you can buy the game for 60 (somewhere), but the lowest "pack" here is $90...pretty pricey. And all the talk of "kombat packs" and such has me confused; what am I buying here?

I'm buying the comics digitally; I want Goro; I want any other DLC characters (I guess the season pass); but that is really it. Do I really have to spend $90 to get what I want? Last go round the Season Pass was $20, am I getting $10 extra bang for my buck this go around?

AssassiN

Noob
It seems they're all available in NA. I'm guessing PS4/Xbox don't have a region lock for the EU KE to work.
I'm from Europe, so I'd like to know which one I'll be able to get.
Based on the press release. I think the golden Scorpion is only in NA, while Europe and NA get the other kollector's edition.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
They really want our money don't they?

I'm sure you can buy the game for 60 (somewhere), but the lowest "pack" here is $90...pretty pricey. And all the talk of "kombat packs" and such has me confused; what am I buying here?

I'm buying the comics digitally; I want Goro; I want any other DLC characters (I guess the season pass); but that is really it. Do I really have to spend $90 to get what I want? Last go round the Season Pass was $20, am I getting $10 extra bang for my buck this go around?
Well the Premium Edition is the digital-only version though, so with new digital next-gen games usually costing 70$, the 20$ Season Pass still stands, you just aren't really saving anything, which is a bummer.
However, this is the only way of getting Goro with a digital copy of the game (I think).