What's new

Mortal Kombat X Cup France Final 2015 @ Japan Expo

Sogekking772

Who's next?
I'm so confused

I thought yesterday winner got a spot to go to invitational for esl
What? Nooo lol. The winner from yesterday got a spot for today's tournament. He will be the french representant to the european cup. And the winner of today's will get a flight to EVO and 15 000€ from pot bonus.
Second get 3K and third get 2K.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'm so confused

I thought yesterday winner got a spot to go to invitational for esl
Nah, this is for the EU Kombat Cup, completely different organization, they just decided to do the France qualifier last since the finals are in France itself and they wouldn't have to worry about planning travel or whatever.

I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the winner (or the next best placer if let's say, Foxy, Nivek or Whiteblack wins since they're already going) gets entry to EVO however, not sure how true that is though.

Edit: Nevermind, Soge confirmed the EVO thing, so yeah, I presume next best placer gets the EVO spot if above happens.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What? Nooo lol. The winner from yesterday got a spot for today's tournament. He will be the french representant to the european cup. And the winner of today's will get a flight to EVO and 15 000€ from pot bonus.
Second get 3K and third get 2K.
Oh ok thanks

So when does it start? How many hours from now?

What if foxy wins? Hasn't he already gotten his spot?

Who actually has been confirmed from Russia, Europe, etc???? Very unclear on this

Thx

@STRYKIE

Sogekking772

Who's next?
Oh ok thanks

Who actually has been confirmed from Russia, Europe, etc???? Very unclear on this

Thx

@STRYKIE
It should start in 15 minutes.
There is a list on the MKC site : http://cup.mortalkombat.com/european-final/final/
Not sur about the spot.

so are finals played with the newest patch?
Yes if they don't screw up.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Oh ok thanks

Thx

@STRYKIE
I explained what happened if an EVO attendee wins in my last post.

The MK Cup site says it starts in a few minutes but the NRS stream is fashionably late so be prepared to hang around. :p

And just to double check, you're asking who's already confirmed for EVO from those regions? For the most part we're still not 100% sure ourselves lol. I'll get back to you on that later.

Pig Of The Hut

The MK Cup site says it starts in a few minutes but the NRS stream is fashionably late so be prepared to hang around. :p

And just to double check, you're asking who's already confirmed for EVO from those regions? For the most part we're still not 100% sure ourselves lol. I'll get back to you on that later.
Who is 100% confirmed for esl from non america

Pig Of The Hut

I kinda hype for this Saudi Arabian dude