What's new

Mortal Kombat X - Briggs Family Trailer

Lucky_623

MKX XB1 & Cage Family Supporter
I like the way they went with Jax visually..
But let's be real here.. Are any Jax users NOT going to use the CARL WEATHERS Jax skin?

Jacqui beating up Sub-Zero and possibly killing Ermac? GTFO....

I really hope that's not Ermac getting killed in the story, better be a fatality.
he's not being killed. Yes she owns both sub and ermac because they can't beat her one on one

Dude who gives a fuck haha. Does his useless opinion matter that much to you? You just wrote 2 paragraphs to a person you may never talk to again about his opinion that does not matter. Quit wasting your breath, man.
Dog it really boggles my mind why people care so much about other peoples opinion of their characters smh lol. At the end of the day, no matter what characters you like, there will always be people that have the opposite opinion, it truly is a waste of time to debate with them

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
To the guy who said Ermac is boring? What? lol he's one of the best MK characters lol.

he's not being killed. Yes she owns both sub and ermac because they can't beat her one on one
They would kill her realistically. If they wanted to.

They're probably just trying to make her seem more "badass"

She still sucks to me imo lol. Unless she has a missile Sektor variation, I have zero interest in her or Jax or Sonya. All dull as hell to me. Maybe once I see more gameplay of her but IDK.

Last edited:
The Briggs look awesome! I'm loving what little we saw of their fatalities.

And i'm loving what we're seeing of Jacqui Briggs, she's looking spectacular and i'm liking the different variations of her gauntlets.

Looking forward to seeing more these two on the kast!