What's new

Mortal Kombat X - Briggs Family Trailer

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Sorry, but Takeda was the last character that catch my interest(and just the combos and weapos,but even not my gameplay style). Goro, please, I need to see you in action NOW¡¡¡

Sure I do, it's what the Briggs are lacking. Jax keeps coming back just because he's the "cool, buff, strong, 'MURICA type guy that apparently needs to be in the game for some god awful reason. While Jaxy is there just to fill a "black female" spot since Jade is no more and Tanya is white now for some reason.

That's the vibe I get from the Briggs, I'm not saying these are facts or these are the opinions of everyone. They're simply mine. I couldn't think of anyone that's more boring from the classic characters than Jax.
You're opinions is on flabby&sick status right now fam. Jax and Jacqui is wassup right now!

Ermac has always bored me. This is by far the best version of him but he still has no personality and is another person puppet....AGAIN!

BLEH. Thank god we have characters like Jacqui, Quan, Sonya and Jax that I can get into.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Jax has never really been a cigar smoker, as far as I know. I bet you anything they gave him those cigar animations purely to allow the Carl Weathers skin to have them, which leads me to believe they're going all out on that skin. I'm hype as shit right now (between this trailer, a venti coffee, and a big-ass bucket of Dr. Pepper, I think my heart might explode...).

Jax has never really been a cigar smoker, as far as I know. I bet you anything they gave him those cigar animations purely to allow the Carl Weathers skin to have them, which leads me to believe they're going all out on that skin. I'm hype as shit right now (between this trailer, a venti coffee, and a big-ass bucket of Dr. Pepper, I think my heart might explode...).
I think they gave Jax a cigar to be more badass.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Sonya has done almost nothing, personality/character wise she's just as boring as Jax, at least her gameplay is a bit more entertaining than Jax. Her saving grace personality wise is her interaction/relationship with Johnny, he carries that relationship hard, but at least it's there for Sonya. Can't think of anything when it comes to Jax. I feel like he's in just beacuse NRS feels obliged to put him in, and nothing else.

As for Jacqui, she has appeared in previous trailers and she has been boring since her reveal. It's not just about her gameplay, although I'm not impressed by what I saw from her little gameplay either. I mean as I said, I expected a lot of Jax in her gameplay, which I hate already.
Her gameplay is more interesting than Jax? If you're referring to MK9 Sonya then you're insane, but if you're referring to MKX Sonya then you're making another judgement about a character before actually having had a good chance to see how they play...

The correct thing to say here is that you think Jacqui looks boring, not that she is boring. You can't make that assumption before having had a good chance to see her in action, and it's your opinion. You expected a lot of Jax in her gameplay the same way everyone expected a lot of Johnny and Sonya in Cassie but in both cases, at least from what we've seen, we know that they don't play the same.

Been waiting on Jax hes back to breakin face as usual, he looks better than ever!!...it looks like him and Kenshi will be my mains once again (Mind and Matter so to speak..) too bad theres no Tag mode.

Jacqui looks pretty dope too if her gameplay stacks up to her xray/fatality standards...

Her gameplay is more interesting than Jax? If you're referring to MK9 Sonya then you're insane, but if you're referring to MKX Sonya then you're making another judgement about a character before actually having had a good chance to see how they play...

The correct thing to say here is that you think Jacqui looks boring, not that she is boring. You can't make that assumption before having had a good chance to see her in action, and it's your opinion. You expected a lot of Jax in her gameplay the same way everyone expected a lot of Johnny and Sonya in Cassie but in both cases, at least from what we've seen, we know that they don't play the same.
Yea, i don't think mk9 Soyna is better then mk9 Jax

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*

Dude who gives a fuck haha. Does his useless opinion matter that much to you? You just wrote 2 paragraphs to a person you may never talk to again about his opinion that does not matter. Quit wasting your breath, man.