What's new

Mortal Kombat Cup - UK Tournament series by WBUK and Multiplay

Registered for Glasgow. What platform will this be on? Not really an issue since people will have low experience with the game, but yeah, would be nice to know.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
thats what i mean, ill get destroyed. i might still go though.
Go for the fun of it man hopefully they will be stations for casuals etc and watching a tournament play out is really fun when people are trying their best.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I'd just like to echo what others have said, don't be put off going to a tournament because you'll think you won't do well. Nobody plays the same in the tournament environment, also you'll be amazed how much you can learn about your play style from a 30 minute casual session.

Also one plus side of our scene being a little smaller is that you get to meet everyone :)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I'm not banking on getting 1st no matter how hard I train either, I hope I do well enough but I might not even get that far but these things are going to be so fun loads of people will be there.

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
Be there!!!

Don't ever let losing deter you from travelling to an event; the FGC is awesome, the community is friendly and this is one of the [far too] few opportunities we get to meet up face to face and just play :D can't wait to see everyone again - cruel fate had me miss every single MK/INJ HOG meet-up but we'll be facilitating the Birmingham leg of event and you are guaranteed to have a good time!

Really happy to see so much activity here - looks like the Birmingham leg is going to be s t a c k e d and I cannot wait...Mortal Kombat X has so much potential to elevate the scene it's unreal - we just need to take advantage of all the good stuff that's coming up!

On another note, some of the details are still quite scarce (for me also), but hopefully, console, format and all that other critical stuff will be available really soon...

...until then, just know I have a Cassie Cage ready to meet you all in a less friendly way...

GET HYPE!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
So far everyone is going to birmingham this is both good and bad! XD
It's just more competition i'll have to fight through >:D but that's great too much more people to meet and to practice with! I'm too HYPE.

I'd shit myself if I won the Glasgow one. Just full-on stand up and let myself go.

My highest tournament ranking was 3rd place in the Mystery Tournament at the first Hypespotting. That's how good I am.

PuLs4r

Noob
quick question i ordered birmingham tickets for the 16th and on the ticket it says the date for 2 other events can you use this ticket for all events or am i missing something ? on the ticket it says 18th april and 30th may but in the bottom it says birmingham competitor @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard

Last edited:

JS0NNY

Noob
Only just saw this would of liked to go to the London event but site says its sold out will be there any chance of extra spaces becoming available?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Only just saw this would of liked to go to the London event but site says its sold out will be there any chance of extra spaces becoming available?
Pretty sure they said they would expand 64 to 128, unless they've already got 128. Can't see it but you never know.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Need to bracket bumped up for the manchester event, I wanna go to that one n all now, but I'm assuming the player cap was already reached.