What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 to Be Revealed at 8 AM on June 2nd!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Because it's all but confirmed, it's MK10. Not gonna say where it's at to avoid problems, but said something about MK10 being announced June 2nd to my boss/friend and told me straight up. Before anyone says anything, this was AFTER the MK10 poster leak

#killingInjustice2dreams

JDM

Noob
MK is one of these games that as a kid growing up I got hype for seeing previews in EGM.

It just has that feel to it that no other fighting game has. Nostalgia, fun, hype, gore, fast paced, favorite combo system, favorite characters.

It really makes my jimmies fuzzy.
Me too man, me too. I cannot fucking wait.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk

I AM SOO FREAKING READY TO DROP STREET FIGHTER AND GO BACK TO MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
MK9 is what got me addicted to fighting games as much as I am. For at least 2 years straight, I couldn't play another game for more than a couple of hours; and the whole time I was thinking mk9.

#buffkano #buffBaraka

DAMN I'm gonna be in school when this hype shit happens, I'm probably gonna screech loudly in the middle of class if it's MK10.
MFW June 2nd

Can we talk about how poorly designed female characters have been designed over the past few years by NRS???? God I hope they got rid of the guy who's been designing trannys in the game and passing them off as female characters for his own sick pleasure! While u guys get hype for the trailer I'm just praying that the female characters are beautifully designed this time around, and a character like Tanya won't look like Jax in drag mustache and all lol.