What's new

MKXL Patch Notes 3-29-16

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
*Mocks cyrax mains for overreacting to cyrax's nerfs*
*Overreacts to nerfs to cyber-sub*
:DOGE
because there was no point to them like at all.....Seriously? what did ice ball ever do to warrant this? lmao, Its just FUCKING iceball.

Nrs can deal with the obvious broken stuff ok most of the time, but when it comes to fine tuning simple shit, they fall flat on their ass and pick something that didnt need to be messed with....im seriously getting tired of this shit.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
If F13~Iceball no longer works then that's kinda weird. Iceball was what, around -20 or something anyway?

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
While I'm on the subject actually, any Shinnok changes? Nerfs buffs anything?

Skeezer12

Kinetic
NRS HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!! JUST WHYYY! WE BASICALLY WASTED OUR MONEY ON THESE CHARACTERS FOR THEM TO JUST GET SHIT ON! FUCK MKX! #NRS=Fools

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Although the ex-teleport has armor now, it now longer launches for a combo. Now the opponent is thrown far away, so, it is not possible to connect anything afterwards

Cyrax also cannot do more than 4 bombs in a combo.
After a net in the air, the opponent falls faster. It seems it is not possible to do b2, 4~net, db2... The opponent falls before the close bomb connects. I'm testing against males.

All BNB's will have to be erased and redone.

HTB is over, since the net cannot be used after a bomb in a combo.

That's what I've noticed so far
Thanks, NRS. You're the best.

I'm switching to brok-artan alien.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I'm switching to brok-artan alien, not really. I'll see what happens to him, fully revamp the fucking combo thread, i'll still main him. Cyrax is still bae.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Yo actually and I know that people are going to think I'm nuts for this, but did Konjurer get any buffs? I feel like the egg could be faster or at least let us be able to end a combo in an egg set-up after landing a face hugger

This is only because his neutral is stupid. He has 50/50's but has to commmmmmiiiiiiit, he can't loop set-ups like Hunter or Sub can, and the start up on the egg summon loses to a lot of zoners