What's new

MKXL Patch Notes 3-29-16

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
OOOOKKKKKK. Cyrax mains, all of you. If what strykie said is true, our character is still top 5. I mean, i think we're overreacting here. Yes, he has no midscreen 80% guaranteed loops with throw mixups, that was kind of a little bit too much. But he still has STANDING armor.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
CSZ got nerfed :
Regular bf1 now 26fr startup
U cant freze opponent with f13~bf1 or with b1~bf1
On max distance b3~bf1 do now work too
Enjoy :DOGE
Thank god for that. Konjurer literally couldn't punish b1~ice ball or b3~ice ball from max range before... btw now I have specail forces we should play again some time soon

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Bo'Rai Cho (all what I found):

1) d1 - 7 fr start-up;
2) b4 - -12 on block (was -16);
3) d4 in bartitsu: -9 on block (was -8).
4) damage scaling
5) hit stun of ex and usual db4 reduced
6) 1 STILL whiffs on female characters in crouching block
7) df2 in DM doesnt reset level drunk

THX NRS SRSLY GOOD FAHKIN JOB

E

Eldriken

Bo'Rai Cho (all what I found):

1) d1 - 7 fr start-up;
2) b4 - -12 on block (was -16);
3) d4 in bartitsu: -9 on block (was -8).
4) damage scaling
5) hit stun of ex and usual db4 reduced
6) 1 STILL whiffs on female characters in crouching block
7) df2 in DM doesnt reset level drunk

THX NRS SRSLY GOOD FAHKIN JOB
In reference to #6: 16 Bit stated that it was never a rule that highs would hit crouch blocking opponents.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Cyrax's MB Teleport has armour always, but is hugely unsafe, and you can no longer combo from it...I could be wrong about the last part though.

Cyber Sub Zero can no longer combo a normal ice ball from F13, what that means is that Cyber Sub Zero can no longer shotgun ice ball, as the start up on the ice ball has been slowed down. THIS IS A HUGE NERF.

Also, Slight damage nerf.

Last edited:

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
ALIEN REKKAS NO LONGER JAIL OR SAFE ON BLOCK. THEY ARE ALSO MORE NEGATIVE. GAPS ARE THERE REGARDLESS

EX ACID BLOOD IS NO LONGER SIGNIFICANTLY PLUS ON HIT, IT'S ONLY SLIGHTLY PLUS

huh

Noob
OOOOKKKKKK. Cyrax mains, all of you. If what strykie said is true, our character is still top 5. I mean, i think we're overreacting here. Yes, he has no midscreen 80% guaranteed loops with throw mixups, that was kind of a little bit too much. But he still has STANDING armor.
Although the ex-teleport has armor now, it now longer launches for a combo. Now the opponent is thrown far away, so, it is not possible to connect anything afterwards

Cyrax also cannot do more than 4 bombs in a combo.

After a net in the air, the opponent falls faster. It seems it is not possible to do b2, 4~net, db2... The opponent falls before the close bomb connects. I'm testing against males.

All BNB's will have to be erased and redone.

HTB is over, since the net cannot be used after a bomb in a combo.

That's what I've noticed so far

EDIT: although you cannot do more than 4 air bombs in a combo, you can do extra ground bombs, so a combo like 111~net, df2, f43, df2, f43, df2, 114~dd2, d2, db3, walk back, 21~dd3, walkback, 212 is still possible

Last edited:

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
says the guy who uses Imposter and Tarkatan. Full SCREEN MOVES DAWG
Tark is broken lol I called that from the start - I hear his rekkas got nerfed though. Imposter is pretty sick as well but you blow him way out of proportion. If Goro gets anything to help him deal with zoning that character is gonna be a fucking problem.

PS: sorry about the other night. You caught me after I got DQ'd from that stupid tourney and then I literally got armoured out of jikxxjip I was like naaaah not tn