What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Never heard of that TBH. Only wanted to know if fatalities work the same way as skins do.
Yeah, I said it's a bit off-topic :p
No they don't they unlock in the move list when you do them but not in the gallery type thing for them ....so they are still in the krypt to unlock...I did them all before the krypt and still unlock them there...:(

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so can someone who has these please let me know whats the deal
how did you get the Hotshot Johnny and the REV Kung Lao

for Kung Lao- have well over 30 wins in KoTH but all with Takeda- do i have to use Kung Lao and also does this have to be all in one room? Do i have to loose the last match?

For hotshot Johnny- I have over ten wins in SKoth - same as above- do i have to use johnny? do i have to do it all in one room without backing out- do i have to loose for the data to save?

this is really starting to piss me off.. not so much as i want the skins ( RKL i do but HSJ i really dont even like him, just want it for collection reasons)

as there any way to tell my W/L in Koth only?

Thanks for anyone who helps..

so can someone who has these please let me know whats the deal
how did you get the Hotshot Johnny and the REV Kung Lao

for Kung Lao- have well over 30 wins in KoTH but all with Takeda- do i have to use Kung Lao and also does this have to be all in one room? Do i have to loose the last match?

For hotshot Johnny- I have over ten wins in SKoth - same as above- do i have to use johnny? do i have to do it all in one room without backing out- do i have to loose for the data to save?

this is really starting to piss me off.. not so much as i want the skins ( RKL i do but HSJ i really dont even like him, just want it for collection reasons)

as there any way to tell my W/L in Koth only?

Thanks for anyone who helps..
For Hotshot Johnny you have to get a 10 win streak in Survivor KOTH. I am not sure if you can back out of the room then come back to complete it though, I would just stay in one room (its what I did). It does NOT have to be with Johnny, you can use anyone.

Not too sure about Kung Lao. I am sure you do not have to have all the wins from one room, I did it in multiple rooms. Also It does NOT have to be with KL. You also don't have to loose. I got a notification after I won a match.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Yeah I didn't even fight corrupted Shinnok. I went to change the difficulty because I kept losing and when I got back the scene after the fight started. It was really weird.

TheGlow

Retired Noob
I think I have everything in the Krypt.
Kind of sucks there's no easy way to see which Kombat modifiers you have and what other Kombat Kard crap is left.
Everything in the collection is filled in.
All unlockable costumes except Klassic Mileena, check.

For the Injustice Scorpion Skin on mobile, does it have to be 100 wins on MP, or just 100 MP matches done/completed?

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
I hate to ask, but for anyone who was unlocked all the mobile skins, would you be willing to give me your WBPlay ID? The mobile skins are the only ones I have left and I hate the mobile game.

40 wins away from Injustice Scorpion. I don't even use him, but I have to have all the skins :/ Will grind some more tomorrow.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Skins I still need to unlock (this post is more for my records):

Hot Shot Cage (Reported to be unlocked after complete 10 Survivor KOTH matches - Unsure if streak or just 10 wins is required)
Revenant Kitana (Unlocked by giving respect points in KOTH though not sure how many is needed)
Revenant Kung Lao (Reported to be obtained after 25-35 (mixed reports) KOTH matches - Must be a public KOTH)
Revenant Liu Kang (Unlocked in Ranked after 25-26 wins, sometimes appears to unlock after 25 wins & then a PvE match, seems a bit buggy.)
Dark Emperor Liu Kang (Create 10 Tower Challenges and complete them. Note: You do not have to send them to friends)
Klassic Mileena (MMK - isn't available yet)

I c&p this from the OP. if I am wrong about how to get any of these non-MMK skins, please let me know.

I cant seem to unlock subzero's revenant costume, I don't know what I did wrong... I beat the TYM tower in two players..>? is that it? or nah pls help

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
^ I second this. I wasn't interested in Farmer Jax and Ninja Mime Johnny, but I'd really like those Klassic Kitana and Mileena, and Injustice Scorpion.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Well I was going to set up a new WBID to get the skins and share it.
But sadly the mobile game doesn't work properly for me.

So I'll never get the mobile skins myself unless someone else does the WBID share thing.