What's new

MKX Tier List Presented by YOMI (Rv1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clampa_

Learn from this.
Yea but that doesn't change the fact that he could've done something about, plenty of others have online. Also for people who think "omg +27 on block so broke" I'd like to reference Mournful Kitana and her Ex Glaive throw, which is very plus on block and non-backdashable or armorable in between her 212 string, so if there would be a nerf to kung lao hat toss, there must be a nerf for glaive toss.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
How many Erron Black players except Sonic Fox have we seen in TOP8 in a stacked major tournament?
Don't tell me Reo , he changes character every round.

How many Kenshi players did we see in TOP8 stacked major tournament and where are the players who use the SO CALLED GODLIKE KENJUTSU?

Give me a break ...

Takeda bad ? - No , the people who play him are bad.
Speak for yourself, my takeda is fucking awesome

i actually didn't have a say in this tier list because i fell a sleep LMFAO so i don't want no one on here thinking i'm downplaying Kang or takeda, i literally was snoring my lungs out while they tried to talk over my snoring to make this tier lists LOL.
Prepare those body bags at YOMI. This weekend is about to go down

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Sure. Jacqui Hi-Tech is probably bottom 3.
But, I personally believe Jacqui Full Auto is High Tier. She is by no means perfect (Short limbs, terrible wakeups, no armor launching moves), but when you combine her incredible walk speed, super safe normals, with safe 50/50 mixups that lead to some of the highest damaging combos in the game, then you have a devastating character when you finally lean off the machine gun spam and use it to direct where on the screen you want your opponent standing.

Personally think Jacqui is really good. But I'm a scrub...so what do I know!

TKB

Noob
yes you are right, but he is not the same as he used to be..... his sand trap is garbage now, cant link it on D3, his F13 punishable, 21122 punishable with cancel. all his specials are hot garbage slow on SU now.....you should understand after the nerfs he has dropped alot. probably more than were he is placed, he is being generous with that placement.
..........?

Dude lol this is some serious downplaying. Don't get me wrong, I don't think EB is top 5 but he is still hella good.

21122 is completely safe, what cancel are you talking about? If you mean rifle cancel its safe as well. Sand trap may not give us knockdown pressure anymore but it's still a decent combo ender for damage and it's still a mixup.

Death

Noob
Good list but I do think Sonya and EB are top 10. I will say this though. I think EB and KJ are incredibly overrated and can see why you put them where they are.

Shinnok being 8th is generous. This character could be 4-6.

JDM

Noob
This type of stuff is why the MK community is trash sometimes. Sooooo many tier lists where people just vaguely describe why their top few characters are where they are and then just a bunch of random placings for the rest of the cast.

People need to stop with this. There are just not enough people playing this game to afford to bury a character like Ferra/Torr (Just an example) to shit tier. Especially with how competitive this community is. With everyone wanting to be a pro-level tourney player. Think about a brand new player to this game wanting to get good enough to win a tournament. They see this topic from a Yomi (Very respected group) player and take it as fact. Why would they ever bother wasting time with Ferra/Torr?

Basically what im saying is that we all know some characters are drastically under-explored compared to others at this point and these lists only turn people off from trying to explore them more and change that.
quit your bellyaching. There's always gonna be a bottom tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.