What's new

MKX TEAM BATTLE AT COMBO BREAKER - WHO WANTS TO GO UP AGAINST EC?

How many players would you want to be on a team for a team battle / tournament?

• 5v5

Votes: 55 79.7%
  • 6v6

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • 7v7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8v8

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Put Xue in STB and make him use his winnings to go.

Also if this gets tons of exposure, I better see you running out through a poster.
I invited Xue to be on our team but hes not going any more. I do plan on running through
giant posters though :)

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
Hell yeah! I posted this idea in the Combo Breaker event thread yesterday! This would be fucking TIGHT!

WATCHD0G

Noob
no offense to the other teams, if any are brave enough....but this kinda looks free to me. i would be happy to be wrong though:)

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Some of the non GGA members will be putting a team together to take on team EC, so you can throw us in the mix. Like Team YOMI, we'll also put money on the line, an amount that has yet to be decided.

The team will be:
Me
@Hruza Da Bruza
@NB Semi Evil Ryu
@Grawlix
@SinSlasher_MAC

We'll show the community that the regular members aren't the only ones to watch out for.

kunglaogod

www.Twitch.tv/drunkenshotgg
Some of the non GGA members will be putting a team together to take on team EC, so you can throw us in the mix. Like Team YOMI, we'll also put money on the line, an amount that has yet to be decided.

The team will be:
Me
@Hruza Da Bruza
@NB Semi Evil Ryu
@Grawlix
@SinSlasher_MAC

We'll show the community that the regular members aren't the only ones to watch out for.
Hey truth you got a ps4 maybe fight me and think about me idk? my psn c-r-o-s-b-y-8-7- or my stream twitch.tv/drunkenshotgg

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
OK so in two weeks there will be Combo Breaker hitting which is going to be the first HUGE major for MKX that a TON of players are traveling to. I figured I would make this thread now so we have some time to prepare. Who is interested in seeing a team battle go down and happen at this event? It can be right after pools before top eight on Sunday or right after top eight on Sunday. It will be streamed by @Sabin so I guess he will let us know his schedule on the best time this can happen.

View attachment 9972

If any players are interested in participating, please post here and with the players you would like to team up with. You do NOT have to only team up with players on your coast, it can be teams of any players you guys choose. I know teaming up with players within your scene is more popular so I expect teams to be based around that but it's not required UNLESS that's what everyone wants to do or see happen. If that's the case, then it can be scenes vs scenes only. Otherwise anything goes as far as who can be on what team.

Players and teams confirmed so far:

Team East Coast:
SonicFox
Tom Brady
CDjr
REO
Cossner

Other Teams:

???

Team Specific Rules to decide on:

Q: Should it be character locked or loser can switch characters?

Q: Should it be 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6? (or 7 vs 7, etc. etc.)

Q: Should it be first to two or first to three per match?

Q: Should it be order based and locked before the match starts via referee or captain of the team chooses a player to send after a loss?

Q: Single elimination or double elimination?

Q: Should it be $20 per player on the team and winning team takes all or high stakes $50 per player and winning team takes all?

Twitch Link - http://www.twitch.tv/eg_jwong
ill take you on Team AtK Im currently working on cloning myself.. but if my team of scientist dont get it done fast enough maybe ill have enough vegas guys to do it

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
I'm super hype for Combo Breaker and this 5v5. As a huge fan of the Curleh Mustache Battle Royal, this is now the MK:X version. Now all we need it some awesome Yipes commentary for it lol.