What's new

Combo List - Predator MKX Predator Combos Thread

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
52% dmg corner combo with 2 bars with Hunter variation.

b311, ex SS, njp, jk, ex SD, close trap, 32, detonate, SD, uppercut, 321+3.

You can also cancel the last 32 into ex trap for anti-wake up purposes, you just sacrifice 2% dmg.

Hunter 37% with 5% heal
122, ex trap, dash, heal, njp, jik, SD, dash, 4, SS
You can also replace the heal with the cloak ability

stosn

Noob
Found 2 new combos that I think are the most damaging from what I've seen with one bar

Universal midscreen- (starter) ex SS, run cancel 4 disc, dash forward, 4 SS- 39-43%
Wow, tnh for good idea - found new hight dmg combos for all variation on mid screen
B311/32/4 ~ex BF4, run, 4~bf2, dash,122~bf4 (44%)/(44%)/(45%)

B22/F12 ~ex BF4, run, 4~bf2, dash,122~bf4 (42%)/(41%)

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
For the zoning variation i have a much easier and more practical meterless corner combo for 39% B311 PC 122 straight plasma 12 low plasma, 32 1+3 (39%)

also B311 PC 122, 12 low plasma, D1 low plasma, 32 1+3 (39%)
Alternatively a more online friendly version B311 PC 122, D1 low plasma, D1 low plasma, 32 1+3 (38%)

MUCH easier than the 2 in the OP.

sorry for not using the correct format im in a bit of a hurry

Nate

Mutant Rebel
Haven't read all 7 pages here yet so sorry if this has been mentioned butfor the combo 212 > JiK > Air Disk > rc > 122 > BF4 (30%) listed under universal, I've found the timing on the 122 to be pretty finicky, the opponent needs to be like exactly at head height or the BF4 misses. If you replace the 122 with 32 you only lose 1 percent, it becomes stupidly easy to do, and you still get all the goodness of the combo. Carries to corner when opponent is smack in middle of stage. Might want to throw that in there as a note? I know it helps online.

*EDIT*

Works for first combo as well, you can skip the 2nd 212 and just make it 212xxRCxx32xxbf4 for 25% and incredibly easy execution

IrishMantis

Okay I hit the jackpot with max meterless practice corner dmg.

Revert to my post above

B311 PC 122 straight plasma d1 low plasma, d1 low plasma 32 1+3 (41%)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice combos. The RC in this game really fucks me up. Here's hoping MK 11 has a dashing OR running option for extending combos.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Okay I hit the jackpot with max meterless practice corner dmg.

Revert to my post above

B311 PC 122 straight plasma d1 low plasma, d1 low plasma 32 1+3 (41%)
I wish he had a meterless midscreen 40% :(
Sick corner combo though damn 41% meterless is a feat for predator lol

IrishMantis

I wish he had a meterless midscreen 40% :(
Sick corner combo though damn 41% meterless is a feat for predator lol
30% Ain't bad meterless

Speaking off which 2 new meterless mid screen 30% in the zone variation

I can't remember if you added Run in or not but take it out if it's not necessary

B311 > Plasma cancel > F12U2 > Run > 12 > GPS > B22 > SS (30%)
(Without the B311 PC it does 26%)

F212 > Run > F1 > GPS > B22 > SS (30%)

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Hey @Clark L. did you notice that there is plenty of time to either dd1 (invisibility) or ex dd3 (heal) right after 32db4b > 32? I noticed the gap right after the trap springs and thought I'd try to put something there and either invisibility or the heal works great.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Hey @Clark L. did you notice that there is plenty of time to either dd1 (invisibility) or ex dd3 (heal) right after 32db4b > 32? I noticed the gap right after the trap springs and thought I'd try to put something there and either invisibility or the heal works great.
Hmmm nice. I didn't think of that. I'll mess with that

A lot of the hqt combos that dont utilize plasma cancel or ground shots arent specific to that variation and could probably be moved to universal instead

posted this earlier but realized combo info was wrong.Here is a midscreen 2 meter warrior combo that does 55%. i dont think its practical but what do I know lol:

Ex db 4 32 bf 4 32 ex bf 4 32 bf4.

I believe you can also do it with 112 after ex db4 but i think the timing is a lil different