What's new

Combo List - Predator MKX Predator Combos Thread

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Moving this from the video thread to here as requested.

My Day One combos for Predator. About half are universal, and rest are warrior because of self destruct.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
jumped in to the lab with hunter and am fucking loving it!!
the difficulty is just right for me, looks so badass god damn
Pako plss be gentle

Hunter variation 1 bar mid screen 41 and 42 %

b311, bf4 MB, jp, ji4, air bf2, rc, b22, bf4. 41%

b311, bf4 MB, jp, ji4, air bf2, rc, 4, bf4 for 42%

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hish-Qu-Ten

b22~bf3(cancel)-f12u2-b22~bf4: 22% midscreen meterless.

Hello guys,first time posting on tym,been following the forums for a while now and didn't see this posted anywhere,if you hold 2 down when you do the 323+1 combo it leads to a brutality.If this has been known already,sorry for the post!

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Just a bunch of random moderate to high damage combos with varying bar usage and different starters and enders. Pretty cool watch. The combos increase in damage as the video progresses for the most part.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
2 bar warrior combo

With EX Self-Destruct on

321+3, jk xx Glaive, 4 xx EX Scimitar Slam, 4 xx Scimitar Slam 56%

You can also start the combo with a throw and get 52%.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
How are you guys getting plasma cancel to combo?? I've got the AI set to auto block, and I input the string, bf3 (hold 3) ff, 212... The AI blocks the 212 every time. Am I not getting it quick enough?? Any advice??

What's your guy's combos meterless in the corner off of 122 and F1,2, U2?

I know off of F1,2, U2 I do:
F1,2, U2 2,1,2. 4~SS

Dynasty

Noob
How are you guys getting plasma cancel to combo?? I've got the AI set to auto block, and I input the string, bf3 (hold 3) ff, 212... The AI blocks the 212 every time. Am I not getting it quick enough?? Any advice??
its a bit tough just need the perfect timing

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Have you always been able to do fireball cancels without run? I'm doing 32, bf3ff212 and it's working. No run button needed...

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
well yeah. you cancel the fireball with dash not run. predators cancel leaves him standing still so no need to cancel the dash into a run.
I could swear that say with scorpion, you had to do 214 fbc 214. The fbc was ffBLK for the run animation. Is that not the case? Damn.