What's new

Combo Video - Balanced MKX | Kenshi OVERPOWERED??? easy 42% & 60% Combos

I found this corner combo with Kenshi:

JiP2 > f32~rising karma > NJP, f32 rising karma, 4412~bf3 (dont remember the name of the special) this yields 45% with one bar in the corner

I can do honfar's combo up to the 44 string. Afterthe 2nd rising karma he falls too fast for me to continue with the 4412~bf3 . Does anyone else have this problem or am i just too slow or has that been removed?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Kenshi's XRAY doesnt scale right now... That is DEFINITELY getting "normalized"

Otherwise his damage is absolutely fine....

Thread Closed /

You do not have sufficient rights to post in this thread (just kidding)

ok so it seems if i meter burn the 2nd rising karma i have time to hit the following string...also after the first jump in punch b32 might eek out an extra 1 or 2% butit seems to drop the combo if u try it a 2nd time.

p.s. for what its worth 50% corner combos and 60-70% x-ray corner combos sound familiar rather than op to me...id suggest checking out others before calling for nerfs.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
People that label things overpowered on these boards do not understand what the definition of overpowered is 99% of the time in the context of game balance.

Jump in corner combos should yield a significant amount of damage since you demonstrated a clear jump in on top of that.

And draining all your meter to Xray at the end of a 38% corner combo is clearly worth it's weight in damage.

42% off of a jump in punch isnt over powered. jacqui has that with no jump in
People that label things overpowered on these boards do not understand what the definition of overpowered is 99% of the time in the context of game balance.

Jump in corner combos should yield a significant amount of damage since you demonstrated a clear jump in on top of that.

And draining all your meter to Xray at the end of a 38% corner combo is clearly worth it's weight in damage.
Thank you!

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I will say its unclear to me where the meta is going, alot of characters are netting 40-60% on meterless(and dare I say skill-less) combos. And I cant, for the life of me, see how this wont get old/boring after 2 months.

I'd like to note that I fucking love this game right now, easilly the most fun I've ever had just being in the lab.And that I am in no way complaining, just not understanding NRS's thought process behind damage scaling and the evolution of the game overtime. Unless we're just sitting on an EZ mode day 1 damage and they have plans to hella nerf/ fix scaling when dat skill gap is closed.

i tend to main ermac and i must say that his combos are so hard that even someone like me, who mained ermac for 4 years in mk 9, struggles to do them all the time. and even if i do, i can barely go for 40 with 1 meter.
but then... kotal has 90% and its spammable.

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
Hey guyz,

I tried the variation balanced out and created the combos (watch the video)

The combos are really easy to repeate and makes high damage!

42% Meterless in cornor and the X-Ray 60%

I think its a bit overpowered

check it out

[/
can you give me the exact attack button for the overpowered move at the begining scott