What's new

Combo Video - Balanced MKX | Kenshi OVERPOWERED??? easy 42% & 60% Combos

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Ehh.. Its not really an issue of how much damage a person can do, its how often and consistently they can apply that damage. I'm no expert, but pretty much the entire cast have combos at least on par with those in terms of damage. Yelling OP about something like that is a little silly.. Given the investment (full meter) required of the big combo - it damn well better do some damage.. The deeper I dig in this game the more it seems that meter is life and blowing the whole thing is aawwffuulll risky.

So, nice combos, but not OP.. and saying anything poor Kenshi has is OP makes my panda sad. So very very sad.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Wow look at that damage. THIS BETTER/NEEDS to get NERFED.Look at that eSy mode damage, unscaled damage. This is unacceptable. How did unscaled xray get past years of testing? Kappa face

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Hey guyz,

I tried the variation balanced out and created the combos (watch the video)

The combos are really easy to repeate and makes high damage!

42% Meterless in cornor and the X-Ray 60%

I think its a bit overpowered

check it out

42 meterless you say? This cannot be intentional. No meter for that much damage is absolutley ridiculous. Please NRS NERF this.

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
can you send the exact order of the attack buttons used in sequence, i dont want to miss any, want to try this, i have a string that goes for 56 attack button , part of it is in open field then move to a corner and the back to the open field of play scott

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
Try this, b1,db1,b1,bf2,ffR2,bd1,b1,bf2,f32,db1,b1,bf2(bf3),22,df1,b1,f32,bf2(bf3),ffR2,f32,bf2(bf3),bf3 Note the 22 is a flip around so you have to reverse the horizontal directional buttons to get the rising karma to happen, so db1 is df1 , because you change positions with the opponent with the kombo 22 . Have fun Scott r