What's new

Combo List - Ermac MKX Ermac Combos Thread

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not sure if anyone else found a different way but I wondered for ages if there was a way to get a 45% meterless midscreen with MOS Ermac and sure enough, I found one. I did this out of curiosity but maybe it'll be useful to you guys as a max damage punish.

Also used Cassie as the training dummy just to prove it'll work on any character.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

The window to link SA1 ain't too bad, the tough part is how low you have to go to get it to link due to the hit reaction of F4 making the opponent's hurtbox recoil downwards so far and you may accidentally put yourself back on the ground.

However the benefit to doing this is; because you're so low to the ground, the air teleport, much like the same way air sour burst functions, recovers considerably faster, and you're able to juggle them high enough with TWO B12s into a F21D2.

As always, used Cassie as the training dummy to show this can be reliably used as a BNB on anyone.

testyourmight.com/threads/we-are-many-a-near-comprehensive-guide-to-ermac-wip.59691/
testyourmight.com/threads/we-are-many-a-near-comprehensive-guide-to-ermac-wip.59691/
BEAUTIFULLY done guide, top notch, very through and descriptive, I am new to mk, first mk game, entirely new to gaming, I play sub cryo but want to learn the BIG MAC, I love this game and figure it will take several years to truly learn its concepts and how to properly fight all the match ups, I will take longer if needed, I play for fun but I push myself(I am not casual at this learning curve, I really want to learn all aspects of the game), based on this, that I play for fun but take it very seriously, which variation should I master mystic or mos, to me I think I should be mystic, I like his tele lift, where it keeps the opponent suspended with out meter so as to extend the kombo, any suggestions would be appreciated

It comes down to match ups. Master of Souls has higher damage but Mystic has better wake ups and the health regeneration plays a factor in every Match

so folks, since now i can play mkxl on pc i need to relearn mystic ermac.
what are the biggest changes from mkx?
i know that b1 is now high and 9 frames instead of 11 (start up)
i know that slam's input has been changed.
i know that mystic's push has been buffed (how much?)
i know that b12 now connects after teleport which lead to new combos.
what is the new meta and what are the new combos? does anyone have latest combo vid or something?
btw, is MoS completely dead?
ps. not interested in spectral.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
Just downloaded the new patch on PC and haven't played in months. Any kind soul want to tell me what Ermacs most damaging BNB's are post patch? Thanks :)

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Short video of a few I have lined up going over Spectrals meta post 10-4-16 Patch.

This video quickly outlines his new optimal BnB punishes & some of his more damaging combos without the use of meter mid-screen.
*Excluding raw Soul Ascension 1,2,3,4 Starter
*Shoutout to @STRYKIE for finding the F4 1234 link! <3

Quick points to note:

*B3 & F21 are still good also. Just wanted a less than 1min video with his peak damaging combos.
*Spectral in this new meta will be very effective. Don't sleep on him ;)
*B12 Nerf & removing his SA Tele Armour sucked :'(
*I intend to make a dedicated Spectral thread this week and go over a few more things!

Cheers guys! Hope you are all enjoying the new patch :)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Short video of a few I have lined up going over Spectrals meta post 10-4-16 Patch.

This video quickly outlines his new optimal BnB punishes & some of his more damaging combos without the use of meter mid-screen.
*Excluding raw Soul Ascension 1,2,3,4 Starter
*Shoutout to @STRYKIE for finding the F4 1234 link! <3

Quick points to note:

*B3 & F21 are still good also. Just wanted a less than 1min video with his peak damaging combos.
*Spectral in this new meta will be very effective. Don't sleep on him ;)
*B12 Nerf & removing his SA Tele Armour sucked :'(
*I intend to make a dedicated Spectral thread this week and go over a few more things!

Cheers guys! Hope you are all enjoying the new patch :)

You possess good execution. I have to admit that I am having hard time with this combos. This is high end compared to most. But I bed You've been playing Spectral for a while - I had few hours in total but Spectral might turn out to be my HT support.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
You possess good execution. I have to admit that I am having hard time with this combos. This is high end compared to most. But I bed You've been playing Spectral for a while - I had few hours in total but Spectral might turn out to be my HT support.
Thank you man. They are difficult but just like any other character, once you try it, enough it becomes easier lol. I've been maining Spectral for just over a year now :)

If there's anything I can help with man just let me know!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Aside from the execution.

From what I understood in the game plan here is to maintain string levitation cancel upon the opponent since he does not have any projectiles. His advancing mid's are also not suitable for primary offensive tools, though i like to approach with d3/22/11 string stagger into levi cancel. However because I just picked him up and since I am not a fan of flip coin game plan, simple OH/low starter mixed with d3 is not an option for me to go with in a first place. I am looking for legit pressure system and I believe I can build up his offense on the levitation pressure, unless I am wrong. I havent even played once or saw a Spectral ermac on online so I Am not sure about all this.

Mahjunia

Noob
Do you guys see worth ending combos with Soul Burst? It's +3 hit adv. what about b1d2 +15 hit adv. and knockdown and you can land f12d1 since it's on range to keep pressuring. And what bout in the corner? ending with f34 it gives +54 hit adv. Am a noob with the framedata but, makes sense for me right?

Btw I'm thinking to give a try to Mystic (currently playing MoS) can anyone post the basics bnbs?