What's new

Combo List - Ermac MKX Ermac Combos Thread

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yeah but the tele seems somewhat unsafe. I've found that you can actually convert b3 with spectral's hover 3 normal if you're quick enough and it seems to make it somewhat safe, and then you can just cancel into hover tele-port b12, f21d2, RC into f4 bf2.

Thanks a lot for these replies though. I will test some moar combos when I get home.
yeah that b3 hover is my go to but just be careful because sometimes it will whiff and you're being punished anyway :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
This should work Click on this Video and go to the Video that was not workin' (Ermac MOS Combo Video)
hey bro nice combo u should try these if your into labbing , f4 tele , b12, f21d3, RC, b12, soul ball, jip 4 tele, d1 db1 ex, njp, d2 ... 45-8% midscreen

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
So I want to pick up Spectral but what's the highest damage meterless & 1-bar midscreen with these starters?

JiP > F21U2 > ?
JiP > F4 > ?
JiP > B3 > ?
JiP > 222 > ?

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
So I want to pick up Spectral but what's the highest damage meterless & 1-bar midscreen with these starters?

JiP > F21U2 > ?
JiP > F4 > ?
JiP > B3 > ?
JiP > 222 > ?
He gets just about as much as MoS. From F4 you can use Hover and then 2,3,4, cancel into teleport B21, F21D2, Run Cancel into F4, BF2
Same combo works with F2,1 as a starter as well as just 22.
With B3 as a starter you can cancel into Hover but you can only use the 3 normal cancelled into teleport.
Canceling into Hover has different timing than a Raw Hover, just to let you know.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
He gets just about as much as MoS. From F4 you can use Hover and then 2,3,4, cancel into teleport B21, F21D2, Run Cancel into F2, BF2
Same combo works with F2,1 as a starter as well as just 22.
With B3 as a starter you can cancel into Hover but you can only use the 3 normal cancelled into teleport.
Canceling into Hover has different timing than a Raw Hover, just to let you know.
F2 into BF2 or F4 you mean?

Arzumis

Noob
Hi
Can I get the best combos from all these starters for mystic
F21d2
B3, f3
And some corner combos too please

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
@Nausea , do you know the frame advantages from Spectral Ermac's blockstring cancels into SA? Are they interreptible or safe in general?

Nausea

Soul Ascended
@Nausea , do you know the frame advantages from Spectral Ermac's blockstring cancels into SA? Are they interreptible or safe in general?
II don't have exact numbers but you can armor through any of his block pressure into flight, but you can counter it with your own armor but only on a read. General pokes/D2 have small windows to sneak in off of some strings (F21,SA,(Here)2) can be D2'd or poked but its a tight gap tbh. Time it wrong and you are eating a lot of damage. F21 is really the only starter where pokes and d2's actually come out so use it sparingly lol.

Generally, they are safe because of the mix up aspect where you can choose to end at any point with db2 or d3 whilst in flight but if they choose to spend the bar, take notes and make the read next time.

HappyPow

Noob
Yo I've seen the combos on the First page for Ermac Master of Souls and I've been surprised cause I've found a 42%,44% and a 38%vortex Meterless midscreen with him. So I'm asking it to you "Ermac" guys, want it? Or already have better (F4 is the starter, no JiP)

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Was messing around with mystic in the lab and found some nice combo potential involving the lift and f34. The final hit of the string is very active, recovers very quickly and does 8% with no additional scaling so he can use it to juggle after the lift for better damage. There is probably room for optimization but I only messed around with it for a little bit.